09

"Oh Ashton," Kourt purred, putting her hair back into a pony tail, "You really don't know how to keep your mouth shut, do you?"

Ashton just glared, not even bothering to hide his disgust for Kourt. She was really pissing him the fuck off, and he was ready to sign off, because he was done with all this bullshit.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" He snapped, as Kourt just smirked at the dumb boy, who just kissed his life goodbye.

"It means," Kourt smiled wickedly, as Ashton was still glaring at her, as she just smirked at Ashton, already plotting Ashton's death. "You just kissed your life goodbye. Good job."

And with that, Kourt vanished from her screen, appearing in her dad's closet, grabbing the gun he kept in there for emergencies, and vanishing, to appear in Ashton's room.

"Hello, Ash." Kourt said into the air, as Ashton jumped in his chair. He turned towards Kourt, his face scrunching up in pure disgust at the sight of his ex, who was now dead, and killing all of his friends.

"Fuck you Kourt," Ash spat, as Kourt started walking closer to her ex. She just smiled, not even flinching at the venom in is words.
"Now Ashy," Kourt said, holding a gun behind her back. "Why are acting so cold towards me? I haven't done anything wrong."

Ashton let out a cold hearted laugh, as Kourt finally stopped a few inches in front of him.
"You didn't do anything wrong? Bull fucking shit. You're killing all my goddamn friends! Telling me you didn't fucking do anything wrong." Ashton snapped at Kourt, who was slowly pulling the gun out from behind her back.
"Can I at least have one last kiss?" Kourt whined, as Ashton just stared at her in disgust. "Please?"
Ashton tilted his head at Kourt, deciding whether or not to grant her wish.
"Fine." Ashton said, as he leaned in towards Kourt, who already managed to pause Ashton's webcam, leaning in to his lips, kissing him long and hard.
Then she lifted the gun up to his forehead, and pressed the trigger, unpausing his screen.
"Five down, two to go. One of you want to confess yet?"

Woo an update! Yay.

dedicated to aavdgrvnge