008

C O R T N E YR O B E R T S

C O R T N E Y
R O B E R T S

"YO CHECK EM OUT MAN!" JESSE
said as we all walked into the rink, referring to the ice skaters.

"Holy cow." Peter said I'm awe looking at them.

"Anybody know who they are?" Coach Bombay asked.

"That's Tommy Duncan, he's in my science class. And that's his sister Tammy." Terry smirked, causing me to roll my eyes.

Tammy is very quite, I have never really talked to her much. So I don't know if she'd wanna join hockey.

"Think they'd wanna play hockey with us?" Coach asked as we all nodded.

"Go get dressed, I'll do the negotiating." Coach grinned.

-

Tammy and Tommy were putting on their jerseys and we were all skating around.

"Ya think they'll like hockey?" I asked Connie and Sidney.

"I dunno." Sidney shrugged, Connie said nothing as she was staring at guy.

"Earth to Connie." I said snapping my fingers in her face.

"Wait what?" She flinched.

"Ya think they'll like hockey?" I lightly chuckled.

"Oh ummm ya." Connie nodded, cheeks red.

-

"Back to basics! Skating!" Coach yelled blowing his whistle as we all started to skate around the pylons.

-

"Soft hands. You don't shoot the puck to your teammate, you sail it to em'. Karp on your feet." Coach said with a egg in his hand.

"Good luck karp." I smirked at him as he stood up.

"You send it." Coach said as he slowly passed it to karp. But it cracked and went all over him.
Causing all of us to laugh.

"You don't stop the pass, you cradle it."

Averman groaned as his egg cracked,
" concentration, not strength."

"Like the karate kid right? Wax on wax off wax-" Avermen said.

"Just shut up and try it Averman!" Connie cut him off.

"Such a jerk."

"Send it back Averman." Coach said and he actually did it.

"Charlie." Coach said and then passed it to Charlie, which he caught and sent it back to him.... Or should I saw his face.

We all laughed at coach and Charlie just shrugged.

We then got in partners, I went with Sidney cause there is no was I was going with spaz-way. Nuh uh.