007

T H I R D  P E R S O N

T H I R D 
P E R S O N

CORTNEY WAS LAYING DOWN ON
her bed in the spear room of her aunts house, when the phone started to ring.

"Hello." Cortney said as she picked up the phone.

"Cory! Coach told me to call you, he's bringing us to hans shop to get new gear!" Charlie shouted exited over the phone.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." Cortney said as she hung up.

Cortney was about to leave the room when she realized she was still in her pjs. She sighed and slowly walked over to the dresser, which didn't have her clothes in it. But the clothes her aunt bought her over the years.

The unfolded all the shirts and pants until she found the most less fancy thing she could find.

It was a nice pear of jeans that looked like they cost 300$ and a fancy flower cardigan. Sounds fancy right? And that's even the most less fancy thing that is there.

Cortney sighed as she went to change, then brushed out the extra curls that were left in her hair from the night before. She then put on her sneakers, and went downstairs.

"Aunt Shelby? I was wondering if you could take me to a shop to meet my hockey team?" Cortney asked as she walked to her aunt, who was in the dinning room.

"Sorry sweetie, I can't, I'm planing a party, but my driver can bring you." Aunt Shelby smiled.

"Ryan!" Aunt Shelby shouted, then a tall man wearing a suit walked into the dinning room.

"Yes Ms." The driver said.

"Being my niece to wherever she has to go."

"Yes ma'am."

Cortney then followed the driver to his limo.

"Woah." She muttered to herself as she sat in the back.

"Where too Ms?" The driver asked.

"Oh um Hans and Jan's winter sports shop." Cortney said and the driver nodded.

In the backseat, there were bags of candy, chocolate and drinks. Cortney drank and ate almost everything back there, in the short time of the drive.

Once they arrived, she thanked the driver and walked into the shop. Once she did, she received odd looks from her teammates.

"What'd you loose a bet?" Jesse teased as everyone started laughing at her outfit.

"Shut up." Cortney chuckled, then walked over to Sidney. Who's jaw was dropped.

"What?" Cortney asked.

"Where did you get that?" Sidney asked eyeing the redhead down.

"I was at my aunts and this was the most normal outfit she had for me." Cortney explained.

"I was going to say that there is no way in hell Cortney Alison Roberts would ever wear that unless she was forced too." Sidney lightly laughed.

"Eh yeah..." Cortney laughed raising a eyebrow at the girl.

"Alright kids! Pick out your gear!" Coach Bombay shouted, and everyone cheered and went to different sections of the store.

After awhile of everyone goofing around and coach asked some kids "who's that?" Pointing to Fulton Reid.

"That's Fulton Reid, he's in one of my classes." Guy said.

"Yeah I saw him in detention." Cortney added, which earned a look from coach.

"Why isn't he on the team?" Coach Bombay asked, as Fulton pulled a hockey stick out for Charlie.

"He only plays football." Sidney said.

"Yeah he got a bunch of scholarships, from preppy schools and they don't want him getting hurt so he can't play any other sports." Jesse said chiming in.

Coach Bombay had a odd smirk on his face which confused the kids but they went back to goofing around.

-

The next day, the team, coach and their new player Fulton Reid. All went to the mall to teach Fulton how to skate.

They all skated around the mall with their roller blades on,

"Come on Fulton!" Cortney yelled as everyone passed him.

"I-im trying!" Fulton yelled back in a shaky voice.

Cortney sighed, skated back there where Fulton was, and held his hand. Then lead him to where everyone else was.

Eventually, Fulton got the hang of it.

ANNA SPEAKS

hi sry for the shirt chapter, I've been binging icarly bc they jus released it in canada and I'm obsessed. also can you guys come up with a ship name for Cortney and Adam?

tiktok: annaz.storiex

-
Anna