ʚlostɞ

Requested by hyunho_skz, thanks for the request and enjoy! 💞

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Stray kids have been really busy the past few days and they didn't really have that much time for themselves, or for Felix, but they had a week off now and they decided to go to a beautiful park with the little and just relax the whole day.

(...)

"Babyyy, wake up~" Hyunjin said softly as he shook the little gently. Felix almost immediately woke up, giggling cutely as he hugged his caregiver.

They took a shower and then brushed their teeth, quickly going to the park with the other members.

(...)

While the others were talking and just hanging out, Felix saw some cute cats in the distance and went to them but they ran away. He ran after them because he wanted to pet them and couldn't catch up to them so he decided to go back to his caregivers.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝...𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝.

He looked around in fear, not seeing his caregivers anywhere, only some random people. The other members still haven't noticed that Felix is gone because they didn't see him running after the cats, but then Hyunjin saw that he's gone.

"Hey, guys, where is Felix?" Hyunjin asked, already worried.

"Wait, wasn't he here just now? He didn't tell us anything." Changbin said, looking around but not seeing the little. The others also got worried.

"Hyun, maybe he went somewhere but he might be lost...Let's search for him, I promise we'll find him!" Chan said and all of them started looking for Felix in different places.

(...)

The little was panicking a lot, he didn't have any idea where he was or where his caregivers were. He was absolutely terrified. All of the people that walked past him seemed like they don't care.

Felix sobbed in fear, running and trying to find Hyunjin or his other caregivers. But then he heard someone yelling his name, and he saw Hyunjin running to him. The caregiver immediately hugged him, checking if everything's alright.

"Baby, are you okay? What happened, where did you go? We were so worried for you!" Hyunjin said as he crouched in front of Felix and held his hands gently.

"I-I saw a kitty a-awnd I gowt wost..." The little said, tears filling his eyes again as he remembered what happened.

"Aww, baby...Shh, it's okay, daddy's here. You're safe, I promise~" Hyunjin whispered as he hugged his little. "Just be careful next time, okay baby? If you want to go somewhere don't go without asking daddy, I'm always ready to go with you"

Felix nodded softly. "I pwomise!"

"Now let's go to the others and calm them down, okay cutie?"

"Yes dawddy~"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                        ~The End~