ʚaccidentɞ

In this one Hyunjin is the little and Felix is the caregiver, requested by mcnoodles0,enjoy! 💝

It was a boring day for Hyunjin and Felix, they didn't really know what to do the whole day, but then Felix got an idea - why not play hide and seek with his little outside, that would be great!

(...)

As the little heard about the idea he immediately ran outside. They both played hide and seek for about 30 minutes, and at the moment it was Hyunjin's turn to hide. He giggled and ran, looking for a nice hiding spot when he accidentally tripped on something and fell on the ground.

A loud sob was heard, along with a whine and the little's eyes filled with tears immediately. Felix stopped everything he was doing and he immediately went to Hyunjin.

"Baby, what happened, are you okay?" Felix asked, worried. Before Hyunjin could say anything, he immediately started crying, still shocked.

"Shh, shh, it's okay, sweetie...Shh, daddy's here..." Felix said soothingly as he stroked Hyunjin's hair and he picked him up gently, taking him back inside the dorm.

Felix set the little on the bed gently and checked the little's skin for any cuts or wounds, and thankfully everything was okay except a cut that he found.

"Baby, you have a small cut but it's nothing serious, okay? Will you let daddy take care of it, hm?" The caregiver asked softly and the little whimpered but accepted the offer hesitantly.

"Aww, such a good boy...It's gonna be okay, my little baby." Felix said as he took care of the cut and made sure to put a cute bandage on it, with one of Hyunjin's favourite characters - Hello Kitty. The little felt much better now, and so safe.

For the rest of the day Felix took care of Hyunjin, giving him so many kisses and cuddles, making him happier than ever.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                        ~The End~