ʚsickɞ

Little Lixie has a fever, requested by s4f14h
Thank you for requesting < 3

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hyunjin woke up with Felix in his arms, still hugging him. He smiled softly and he decided to wake the little up, it was already almost 11 AM. Hyunjin shook the smaller boy gently.

"Good morning, sweetheart...Wake up..." He said softly.

Felix whined cutely as he didn't feel good at all. His throat was sore and it hurt a lot, he had a temperature so his head hurt a lot too and his whole body was so weak.

"Aww, what's wrong, darling??" Hyunjin put his hand on Felix's forehead, realising the little is sick and immediately feeling so bad. "Baby...You have a temperature, let me get the thermometer"

"Wixie nowt sickie..." The little said in a weak voice and whined again.

"Shh, it's fine...Let me check your temperature" Hyunjin grabbed a thermometer and put it in his little's mouth.

He comforted his little and took the thermometer out after 5 minutes. 39°C. Hyunjin felt so bad for the little. "Sweetheart, I need to give you some medicine...Your temperature is really high." He said calmly.

"Wixie don't wannaaaaa~" the little whined.

"But I want you to feel better, baby, and you probably do too. Please let me help you..."

The little frowned a bit but still nodded hesitantly. Hyunjin gave the little some medicine for the high temperature and throat pain. After some time Felix felt so much better and slowly fell asleep in his caregiver's arms again.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                       ~The End~

(I'm sorry that this is so short, I know it's trash lol)