ʚgoneɞ

Request by Lowkey_boredddd

OMG I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T DO THIS EARLIER BUT I FORGOT OMFG 😭😭😭

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix woke up in Hyunjin's room, in which he fell asleep earlier. But when he fell asleep his caregiver was cuddling him, and now the little was all alone in the bedroom. Felix sat up and looked out the window - it was already night time and the whole room was dark, only with a little bit of light. And Felix was scared of the dark. He frowned a bit and got up, hesitantly going to the door and opening it gently, seeing that the lights in the rest of the dorm were on, that making him calm since that meant that the others were still awake, or maybe some of them.

Chan was going to his room when he saw Felix going out of Hyunjin's room and he smiled at the little, picking him up.

"Hi there, little one~ What's wrong, why aren't you sleeping? It's really late, cutie..." Said Chan, concerned.

"Whew iws Hyunnie?"

"Baby...He has some work to do, okie? I promise he'll be back soon~" Chan smiled warmly at the little.

Felix nodded and smiled a bit, letting Chan take him to the other members

"Aww, look who's awake~" Said Minho and they all cooed at Felix's cuteness, noticing that he started blushing and got a bit shy. Chan sat next to the others with Felix still in his arms, now sitting on his lap. Changbin was next to them and he smiled at Felix, gently stroking his hair.

"What do you want to do now, little one?" He asked.

"Hmm...Wanna dwaw!"

"Okay then~" Said Han, and he went to get Felix's drawing stuff. They all drew with the little, more than 45 minutes already passing. They knew that Hyunjin had a lot of things to do but they didn't really like how he was gone for so long, and Felix didn't really notice it...a lot. He was really happy but deep down he was worried for his caregiver, where could he be?

"Cutie, what about a bath with Minnie and Innie and then some cuddles, hm? Do you want that?" Asked Chan, taking Felix in his arms. The little nodded happily.

Seungmin and Jeongin helped Felix take a bath and then they dried him and dressed him up in his cute pj's gently, going to Chan's room. Chan took him in his arms, smiling at Seungmin and Jeongin.

"Thank you, guys! Good night~"

"Good night, hyung. And good night, Lixie~" Said Seungmin to the little and then they both left Chan and Felix alone. As he promised earlier, Chan started cuddling Felix gently, but then the little got a bit worried.

"Channie...Whewe Hyunnie?" Felix asked with a pout, almost having a panic attack by now, he didn't understand why his caregiver wasn't there.

"Babyyy, he probably has a lot of work, okie? I'll text him for you though~" Said Chan and he texted Hyunjin, asking him where he is. A couple of minutes passed but Hyunjin wasn't seeing the messages or replying to them, which made the little even more worried.

But then, the door to Chan's room opened, revealing Hyunjin who looked at the little with a smile.

"Daddy!" Felix gasped cutely and he ran to Hyunjin, hugging him tightly as he hugged back.

"Aww, baby~ Did you miss me?" Hyunjin asked and the little nodded softly. "It's okay, cutie, I'm here~" Hyunjin looked at Chan. "Thank you so much for taking care of him with the others, hyung~ We'll go to sleep now, okay? Good night, you must be really tired."

Chan nodded softly and smiled at both of them "No problem~ Good night, cuties~"

Hyunjin went to his room with Felix and they started cuddling, soon starting to fall asleep.

"Niwght niwght, dada..."

"Night night, little one~"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                        ~ The end~