ʚmessɞ

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Today, Hyunjin had a schedule again, and Felix needed to stay with the other members for a while. But most of them had some things to do and they didn't give him a lot of attention so he started getting bored.

But then he got an idea. What if he surprised his caregiver after his tiring day? That would make him so happy! Right?...

The little ran to his bedroom and got out all his coloring stuff, as well as some glitter, but he couldn't really use glitter on his own while he was little. He didn't mind that though.

Felix took out some paper and started drawing him and Hyunjin on it, he made such a cute drawing and of course, he made sure to make it really pretty and colorful. But now it was time for the glitter...

There were different colors - red, blue, green, yellow, baby pink, purple, dark orange and black. The glitter was stored in small tubes

It didn't take the little too much time to pick a color, of course he picked baby pink, one of his favourites.

He tried to use the glitter but then a lot more than he expected came out, right on his cute kitten rug. He gasped a bit and tried his best not to start crying, he felt so guilty and Hyunjin was coming back soon. He didn't want to let his caregiver see the mess he made.

After a few minutes, Felix heard Hyunjin coming back and going straight to his room, which made hin panick. When Hyunjin opened the bedroom door, the little immediately stood in front of him and tried to distract him.

"Hey, hey, what's going on, little one? What are you hiding from daddy? Show me."

Soon Hyunjin finally saw the mess, and Felix was close to breaking down.

"D-Daddy, m sowwy...I-I wawted to suwpise you b-buwt..." The little sobbed.

"Aww, baby...You didn't know how to use the glitter, hm? It's okay, let's clean up and then I'll help you finish that pretty drawing~ Daddy's not mad, okay? I promise."

The little started calming down at his caregiver's comforting words

They both cleaned up and then finished the drawing, "I love daddy" and "I love Lixie" written on it.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                       ~The End~