ʚnightmaresɞ

I'm kinda running out of ideas lol 😭
Anyways, happy STAY day! 💗

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Felix was asleep in his bedroom, hugging his plushie like always and smiling in his sleep. He was having really cute and only happy dreams, but suddenly, they changed.

He frowned a bit in his sleep, hugging his plushie tighter. Soon he woke up and immediately sat up, breathing heavily and about to cry. He saw that it was dark outside and in his bedroom, too, which meant only one thing - everyone was probably asleep by now.

But the nightmares scared him a lot, he tried to hug his plushie and fall asleep again and it just wasn't working. He needed real comfort. So he decided to quietly go to Hyunjin's room and try to cuddle him without waking him up.

The little quietly opened the door and stepped out of the room, a bit scared from the darkness. He walked to Hyunjin's room quicker and gently opened the door, quietly closing it after and walking to Hyunjin silently. The caregiver was asleep, even snoring slightly.

Felix sobbed a bit and went on the bed next to his caregiver, hugging him softly and immediately feeling a bit better. But Hyunjin felt it and slowly woke up.

"Baby? What's wrong, why aren't you asleep, hm? Why are you in daddy's room? " He whispered as he hugged the little closer to him.

"Nightmawes..." Felix said sadly.

"Aww, baby...It's okay, right? Daddy's here for you~" Hyunjin tried his best to cheer him up.

He gave Felix a lot of kisses and tummy rubs until the little fell asleep in his arms peacefully, only dreaming about happy things now.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏
                         ~The End~