Chapter 14

It's been a month now, and Oli was right. Some people in the Pack are getting suspicious of Vic and I. Especially James. It almost feels like he's watching my every move. And that's not a good thing, cause once he finds out about my pregnancy, Vic and I are as good as dead.

I'm starting to show more also, so basically I've been wearing baggy shirts and sweaters. At least they keep me warm, and hide my growing baby bump. But I'm just worried something's going to slip, and the Pack will find out about my pregnancy.

I walk out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist, but stopped as soon as I saw Alex and Jack sitting on the bed talking with Vic. Alex was the first one to notice me, and his eyes darted down to my stomach. His eyes grow wide, and he gets up off the bed and walks over to me.

"Kellin. You're not, you know." He asks, staring at my stomach.

I just stared back at him, before looking over at Vic, who got off the bed and walked over to my side. Jack also got up and walked over to stand next to Alex.

I looked up at Vic, begging him to help me out here. I don't know what to tell Alex and Jack. For all I know, they could report it straight to Arthur. Then the Cematos will be involved and Vic and I will be dead.

"Kellin. You can trust Jack and I." Alex says softly. "There's no way we're gonna go to Arthur about it."

I'm not sure if I believe him off not. I mean, I've known him and Jack for a few months now, but I don't know if he's telling the truth that they won't tell Arthur or not. They didn't tell Arthur about Austin and Alan, so, it should be alright for Vic and I to tell them, right?

I look down at my stomach as Vic places a hand round the middle of it. I put my hand on top of his and I felt tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes.

"Do you two promise you won't tell anyone?" Vic asks. "Cause if either of you two tell anyone, I'll kill you." He threatens.

I look up to see both Alex and Jack shaking their heads.

Vic sighs. "Kellin is pregnant." He says. "With my pup."

He looks away from Alex and Jack, and I look up at him. I grab onto his hand, interlocking our fingers together.

I look up at Alex and Jack, as they wrap their arms around Vic and I. I had to hold onto my towel so it didn't fall off, leaving me naked in their arms. Now that'll be awkward.... I'm not exactly comfortable being naked around anyone but Vic. Although, I think Alex, Jack and Vic may have seen each other naked. Considering after we change back to human form, we're naked. Come to think of it, Johnnie has kind of seen me naked, and Alex, Jack, Danielle and Sky kind of did when I was in heat....

Anyway....

"Okay. We're not going to tell anyone." Alex says, looking over at Jack, who nods in agreement.

"We wouldn't spill your secret." Jack says. "Did we spill Alan and Austin's secret?" He asks. Vic and I both shake our heads.

Vic looks down at me, as I hold the towel tighter around my body, my tail flicking round behind me and my ears twitching slightly on top of my head. "Hey, uh, we should probably let Kellin get dressed now." He says, to Alex and Jack.

They nod, walking back a bit, to let me pass and get some clothes out of my drawers. I settle on some ripped jeans, and a baggy tank top, along with a black knitted sweater. I take my clothes, before walking back into the bathroom to change into my clothes.

Walking out of the bathroom, I find Alex and Jack still in here, except now Johnnie and Kyle are in here also, both of them holding one of their pups. I walk over to Kyle and sit down next to him, stroking a hand through the fur on the little pup in his arms. Damn, their pups are only a month old, and they're already getting bigger.