Chapter 7

It's been a few weeks since Austin and Alan ran off, and I'm getting closer to my heat, and Vic and I really need to talk about what we're going to do when that happens. My heat doesn't exactly come on time every four months, but it should be coming around this time now. And, fuck, I don't even have any of the pills that I take when I'm in heat. I couldn't even take any of my stuff with me when my father exiled me from the Clan anyway.

I sit cross legged on Vic and I's bed, waiting for him to come back from wherever it was that he went. My tail rests across my thighs, and my ears stick out through my hair on top of my head. I've decided that I'm going to keep them out for a while, just to try something new, I guess. Which also means Vic and I have taken a few trips into town to buy me jeans to accommodate my tail.

While I wait for Vic, I decide to turn on the TV and put on a movie. The Lion King. It's always been a favorite of mine for as long as I can remember. And anyway, who doesn't love The Lion King?

About halfway through the movie, I start to feel a sudden hotness in my abdomen, and a burning pain in my lower region. I let out a strangled meow of pain. I know exactly what's going on.

My heat has started....

I claw at my clothes, my ears and tail retracting back into my body. My whole body feels like it's on fire, and my lower area feels like it's being stretched open. Which it technically is. My body is preparing itself for Vic. But I'm ready to mate with him. Neither is Vic. At least, I don't think he is ready....

I quickly leap off the bed and run into the bathroom, locking myself inside and ripping off my clothes. I've never exactly went through my heart before without my pills, so, I don't really know how it feels, but I can definitely say, that I don't like it.

I walk over to the shower, using the wall for support, and turn it on. I climb in under the water, and stand under it, leaning up against the wall and letting out small meows and whines of discomfort and pain.

My cock is rock hard right now, and practically throbbing. I need a release, and I need it bad. I wrap a hand around myself and started stroking. But it's not enough. Since I'm fertile, and able to carry children, I need my mate's cock inside me. I can feel my hole practically dripping with the clear lubricant-like liquid my body produces when I'm in heat so it's easy for my mate to slip in and out of me, and there isn't exactly any need for prep, or much prep, really.

I end up collapsing onto the shower floor, leaning up against the wall, stroking my cock, while whimpering and moaning.

I need my pills. I need my pills.

I can't handle this. Sobs start to wrack through me at the unbearable pain and need that my body is wanting. I need this release so badly.

Finally, after what feels like hours, I'm finally coming onto the shower floor. I sigh in relief, but whine in pain and discomfort again, as the same feeling of arousal overcomes my body again. It won't go away until I've mated with my mate.

I curl up on the shower floor, whimpering and groaning at the feeling. My hand still stroking my once again, hard cock. I don't like this feeling at all. I want it to end, and the only way it can, is if I were to take my pills, or I were to mate with Vic. I'd much rather take my pills, but I don't have any here. And if I mate with Vic, there's a chance we'll forget to use protection and I'll fall pregnant. And I don't want to take the risk.

I don't know how long I lie like this for, till I heard Vic yelling on the other side of the bathroom door. He's banging on the door and trying to get it open.

"Vic!" I whine, continuing to pump my cock. "I-it hurts!" I cry. "Please! M-make it stop!"

I hear him move around on the other side of the door, till he's finally got the door open, kind of breaking it in the process. He run over to me, and I look up at him through tear filled eyes. I see his eyes darken, but he doen't do anything other than speak.