Chapter 16: A trip to Atlas

At Beacon Academy Wiess Schnee, Daughter & Heiress of Schnee Dust Company just got informed that her Big Sister Winter Schnee is in a Coma. And she told her Friends about it. And she said it was............Green Arrow

Ruby: WHAT, but why would Jaune do that?

Pyrrha: Yeah I'm with Ruby why would Jaune harm your sister.

Wiess: He would Never and i know it wasn't him.

Yang: Wait how do you know that?

Wiess: Because it happened yesterday and he was in Vale fighting the Barnwen Tribe Thugs and it was the exact same time when my sister was Attacked.

Nora: Yeah she is right and Besides Fearless Leader would never hurt Innocent people.

Ruby: So what you're gonna do now?

Wiess: I have to go the Atlas prove that Green Arrow is Innocent Cause I know my father and he will force General Ironwood to send all Atlas forces to find him.

Ren: Wait why would your Father force General Ironwood to do that.

Wiess: My sister is a Specialist in Atlas Military, Best of the Best. To hear that she's in Coma is .......Alarming. She's always been the Strongest person I know. That's why and he is also the one who funds Atlas Military Science & Technology Division.

Blake: That makes Sense.

Wiess: I should get going. I don't even know if I'll be Coming Back.

Ren: Hey you'll Come back, your team needs you.

Ruby: Hey guys should we tell Jaune maybe he can help.

Ren: No we can't the whole Atlas Military is looking from the best thing we can do is not to tell him.

Unknown to them that both Ozpin and Jaune/Oliver heard their Conversation on Skroll From at his Office.

Ozpin: You're thinking what I'm thinking.

Jaune/Oliver: Definitely we are going to Atlas to clear my name.

Ozpin: Yes and now we shall go.

Jaune/Oliver: Right Behind.

~TimeSkip~

Wiess was now heading towards Beacon Docking area where Bullheads arrived and Departed. But she was riding in a one of the Schnee's Elegant Yachts. She frowned at the sight her father had something to do with this Obviously.

Unknown to her both Ozpin and Green Arrow are Following her.

Green Arrow: Do you think it's good idea.

Ozpin: Yes according to my Sources General Ironwood at Alius Memorial hospital visiting one of the Patients room, Winter Schnee.

Green Arrow: Schnee? Wait that Wiess Sister isn't that means that's where she is heading now.

Ozpin: Exactly and if not wrong there is a high chance that this fake Archer could attack again.

Green Arrow: Agreed but Question is why?

Ozpin: I don't know but we'll figured out soon enough.

They Quickly arrived at Atlas and Jaune/Oliver Change into his new GA Suit.

Ozpin: New suit I see.