Chapter 11: Search for a Kitty Cat/Green Arrows Debut

Jaune/Oliver was Busy Training and Meditating trying to find more vision that he saw yesterday in his Sleep.

Flashback

Jaune/Oliver was sleeping in his sleep he can see countless other World's in Vast New Multiverse that created after when he created the Earth Prime as he was watching the Multiverse a vision came.

He couldn't tell or see much but only thing he could understand was a female figure that involves fire burning the city and Gaint Dragon like Creature.

He jolt wake up and started to breathe heavily.

Jaune/Oliver: Something is coming i must prepare myself and them as well for be ready for whatever is coming.

He said that to himself then went back to sleep.

End of Flashback

He remembers clearly seeing a Adult Female figure casting Inferno from her hands and City being rundown and getting attacked by Grimm and finally a Large Dragon like Creature.

Jaune/Oliver ( There must be a reason or indication to why I have that vision I must need to inform Professor Ozpin about this but I need more evidence and Proff of what I saw)

As he was trying to use Spectre Abilities to re-saw the vision but his thoughts were interrupted by the sounds of yelling Curtisy of Ruby, Yang, Wiess looking for someone but he notice that Blake wasn't with them.

Jaune: Thats odd I do not see Blake with them she was with them this morning.

Back to Team RWY

Ruby: Blake, Blake where are you.

Wiess: I don't see why we have to do this.

Yang: Maybe it's better if you calm down and think about your next word's carefully since it's pretty much your fault.

Jaune/Oliver stop doing whatever he is doing and decides to join them.

???: What Wiess has done this time.

Ruby: Jaune what are you doing here?

Jaune: I was near by so i thought ask you guy's what's going on?

Ruby: Wiess and Blake got into an Argument about Faunus rights and Blake accidently revealed that she is a Faunus and a Former member of White Fang.

Jaune: I see.

Yang: Wait why don't you seem Suprised?

Jaune: Cause I knew she was Faunus the Bow on head it was obvious and the fact that it twiched again time to time.

Ruby: Wait you knew about this and didn't tell us.

Jaune: Ruby it was not my place to tell and beside if she wanted to reveal herself she would do on her own accord plus she has a wounded heart most likely caused by someone she trusted betrayed her.

Yang: Okay you have good point but can you help us find her with Ninja skills or something.

Jaune: First it's called Ninjutsu and Second yes I will help you find her, No matter how good Someone is hiding their tracks they always leave a trail if she is not here than she is somewhere in the city.

Jaune: I gotta call Phyrra and the others they can help us do wide search in looking for her.

Ruby: Good Idea.

Jaune: I better tell Phyrra bring Velvet in this as well.

Yang: Wait why Velvet If you don't mind me asking.