Chapter 9: Oliver's life at Beacon (Part 2)

As Jaune/Oliver was being lead away by Professor Goodwitch to Headmasters Office.

Team RWBY and JNPR we're trying to comprehend what heck just Happened.

Ruby: Did you guys see what Jaune just did that was so fast and he took all those guys down without even breaking a sweat.

Wiess was even more infuriated with Jaune Arc as its not fist time he had displayed such Strength and Skill along with some wisdom.

FLASHBACK

Weiss Schnee was at Roof of Beacon Academy after when she yelled at Ruby saying she is not fit for being a Team leader and that I was more than qualified.

Then she was approached by Jaune Arc and he did not look happy with her.

Jaune: i saw what you did to Ruby and i believe you were being a bit harsh on her

Weiss: oh what do you know about it Mister, you got be the leader with that skill and strength and speaking of Ruby she is not Qualified to be a Leader.

Jaune: And you believe you can become a good leader with that Attitude of yours.

Weiss: How dare you.

Jaune: My point exactly for what I see right now I front of me it's not a huntress in training but a Spoiled little girl who always gets what she wants and when she doesn't she throws a Tantrum.

Wiess: That's not even remotely True.

Jaune/Oliver raised an eyebrow.

Wiess: Okay maybe a little.

Jaune: Listen Wiess it's only been a one day, you cannot judge someone you know every little about them. I saw Ruby with skills and determination along with Potential and when in the face of danger she takes action without thinking twice of her safety but for other's safety which make her an excellent leader but before that she is not your leader, first she is your teammate.

Wiess: okay, what are you getting at.

Jaune: My point is do you really believe that those in power should change their decision based on someone's current actions if not then frankly I would choose Ruby all over again.

Weiss: What do you even know about me, you don't any thing about me.

Jaune: Maybe, Maybe not but what I do know is behind all that tough exterior lies  a scared little girl trying to protect herself.

Wiess: How did you know?

Wiess asked getting back away a from him a little.

Jaune: Let's just say you remind me lot of a certain someone I met a Long time ago she was scared and confused too and didn't know her purpose in this Universe.

Wiess: Then what should I do?

Jaune: If I were you I would apologise to Ruby and try to give her the benifit of a doubt she is friend first and your leader socond try be her friend not just her teammate.

End of Flashback

Wiess: Who exactly are you Jaune Arc, well whoever you are I'm going to find out.

Blake was amazed by that human Defending a Faunus and Judging by her book Ninjas of love, she can tell that was a High level Martial Art which takes years to master.

She was honestly thinking of asking Jaune for some tips because it made clear to her that her training in ninjutsu and Martial Arts was nothing compared to his.