Chapter 5: Emrald Forest (Part 1)

Jaune and Phyrra were walking together through the forest trying to find the relics when they heard a Gunshots.

Jaune: Gunfire?

Phyrra: It seems that other participants has encountered the enemy.

They walk towards a small tree, he removes branch which quickly hits Jaune but he blocks it but also leaving a scratch on his hand.

Phyrra: Are you alright.

Jaune: It's just a scratch it will heal in time.

Phyrra: Why didn't you activate your Aura?

Jaune: Because mine was never Unlocked.

Phyraa was surprised that Jaune would willingly go into Battlefield without it. She is now even more impressed with him.

Phyrra: Do you mind if l unlock it for you.

Jaune: No I don't mind at all.

Phyraa: Hold still and close your eyes.

As they continue to walk through the forest they notice a cave Jaune with instance quickly backed away

Jaune: Phyrra back away NOW!!

Phyrra: What wrong Jaune?

Jaune: There is something, Something large I can feels it's presence.

Just then a Deathstalker burst out of the cave looking down on both of them.

Jaune was about to charge but that's when he sense something.

He jumps on top of the Grimms tail and as he thrown out but not before yelling at Phyrra while he was thrown to the air.

Jaune: Follow me.

Phyrra was confused but decides to pursue him while running away from the Deathstalker.

Just at that moment Ruby was falling from the sky having jumped off from a Gaint nevermore.

As she was about to hit the ground Jaune who had sensed her earliest. He grabbed her just in time before she could fall or land on a nearby tree.

Ruby was confused for a moment until she was Jaune holding her.

Ruby: Jaune?

Jaune: Are you alright?

Ruby: Yeah I'm good Thanks for saving me.

Just then the rest of the crew came in.

The orange haired girl came riding on a Ursa with Green shirt boy he saw earlier.

???: Aw now it's all Broken.

???: Nora please don't ever do that again.

He said while he was trying to catch his breath.

Nora then disappeared with magnificent speed and headed towards the chess piece which Jaune suspected to be the relic.

???: NORA

Nora: Coming Ren

Jaune noticed that Yang and Blake were also at ruins and as he assumed they are partners now.

Phyraa then came running in the Deathstalker on her Six.

As this was happening Wiess was also falling as she let go of the Nevermore.

Jaune acted fast quickly jumped and caught her before she would fall he land perfectly on his feet.

He was holding her Princess Style which made her blush madly.

Jaune put her down gently and she replied with grudge.

Wiess: My Hero

Phyrra got away from the Deathstalker and got together with rest of the group.

Yang: Great now we can all die together.

Ruby: Not on my Watch.

Ruby then charged herself towards the Deathstalker with her Crescent Rose.

But she realised that she was outmatched as she was about to be  strike down by the Deathstalkers Stinger, she closed her eyes and prepare herself but nothing happened.

When she opened her eyes, she was the Grimm screaming in pain because it's stinger has been cut off with Swift Force, As she saw right next to her is Jaune holding his sword and putting it back in its sheath.

The whole group was amazed that Jaune just cut Deathstalkers Stinger with just a one horizontal Swift Slash with no Little effort.

Jaune: Rule No.1 of Combat never rush or charge at your enemy recklessly, when your opponent is stronger and bigger you got be smarter and faster then you will win.

As they saw that The Grimm coming with full force right at Jaune, he wasn't fazed at all he waiting for the right moment then he punched the Grimm with his shield with Great Force.

Everyone's Jaw dropped at their feet they never saw anything like this, How Someone who is same age as them can be this strong.

As Ruby was busy blushing at her hero who just saved her.

To be Continued