Chapter 1 : Reborn

The last thing Oliver remembers before he died was being saying goodbye to Barry, Kara and Sara that he was greatful for having friend's like them.

His Daughter tried her best to revive him with the help of John Constantine but it was to late and after many years of fighting Crime, Villains, Meta Human's, Aliens Green Arrow had finally fallen.

The next thing he knew, he was in a dark void which he assumed was the afterlife.

Oliver: So this is the afterlife much different than i thought it would be.

Oliver Queen you are considered one of the great Hero's and Champion of the Universe but your Heroic path is not yet done, An another World needs your assistance.

Oliver being the man of honor and hero he is could not turn a blind eye when people are suffering and know he can save their lives.

Oliver: Ok, who is it that needs my help.

In a world far from yours where exists another civilization of humanity that is constantly terrorized by creatures of darkness called Grimm.

Oliver: I see but what does this have to do with me?

Oliver Queen are you familiar with Reincarnation

Oliver: When one Life ends you are reborn in new life.

Correct because of your bravery, skill and Heroic path, You have earned the chance to be reincarnated in a new World.

Oliver was honestly contemplating this, all these years of fighting risking his life and now he would have to fight again but where's the fun in that and who would like to live some boring ass-old life and this was chance to Start anew and he was sure that his friends and daughter will be alright without him.

Oliver: Alright, I accept.

Excellent your reincarnation will begins soon.

Oliver: I wish you best of luck Kara, Barry and Mia but this a chance for me to begin a new life and hopefully not to make the same mistakes I made in the past.

He remembers losing his Father when shot himself in head. In order for him to survive and when slade Wilson stab his mother in the heart with his Sword.

As he finished reminiscing a flash of light absorbed him.

The next thing he knows he is a baby in a Hospital room being just delivered by Doctor.

A man and woman with Blonde hair happily their new child.

???: Oh Nicholas what should we name him.

???: I do not know Juniper what do you want to name him.

Juniper looks at her new son and after thinking long and hard she decided to name him.

Juniper: His Name will be Jaune Arc.

To Be Continued