Chapter 12: Scolding/Who are you?

When Police Arrived at Docks Green Arrow/Jaune left as well thinking now he has to explain all of this to his friends and Team and he thinks they have right to know....after when he gave a Certain Cat a Lecture.

(Back at the Docks)

After Police came at the Docks and Apprehend the remening members of White Fang and Questioning some of the Team members of RWBY and JNPR they left.

But Team RWBY and JNPR and Velvet had one Question in there head "Who the  Heck is Jaune Arc".  The events just happened still fresh in their Head's.

They saw there Friend, Crush, Leader in Green Suit with a Bow and Arrows and he faught a Freakin army of White Fang on his own like it was nothing. But before that Blake introduce her friends to Monkey Faunus that was helping her. His Name is Sun Wukong turns out he is Student from Vacuo Kingdom and he's here to take part in the Vytal Festival. Ruby was sitting down with Blake as she tell her friends that Sun decided to help her.

Sun: Okay THAT was 'The' most amazing fight I have ever seen in my entire life, who was that guy he was so cool and way he fought Oh My Oum that was so so so Epic, I need to meet this guy and if he is a Super Hero I'm gonna be his No.1 Fan. What he say was name was again.

Ren: I think he said call him Green Arrow.

Sun: Green Arrow that's cool name and it's fits too.

??? In deep Voice: Yes it does.

They all turned their head too see who said that and when they their eyes widen as they saw Jaune/Green Arrow standing on container looking down at them from up Their.

Ruby: Jaune.

Green Arrow: I told you before Miss Rose Call me Green Arrow.

All the girls Blushed at his Deep Mature Voice cause to them it sounded so sexy.

Phyrra: Jau-I mean Green Arrow what is -

He cut her off.

Green Arrow: I know you guys have lot of Questions i will Answers them but before that I need give a lecture to certain someone about how much trouble they have caused tonight.

Jaune/Green Arrow glaring at Blake who just hanging her head down in shame.

After a bit of a discussion between Wiess and Blake they make up with each other.

Green Arrow was about to say something but sun got infront of him.

Sun: Dude your that Green Arrow guy, You're so awesome we can't even get a opening on that Torchwick guy but you did it like it was Nothing.

Green Arrow: I'm just glad no one get hurt and in the end everything worked just fine.

Sun: Whatever you say Ninja Arrow Master Dude, hey can you teach a few of your Moves cause after seeing you i believe I need someone like you teach how to fight.

Green Arrow: Of course I can teach but I have to say you got Plenty of Good move too but if you excuse me I need to give certain someone a lecture of how trouble they are in for.

Ruby, Wiess and Yang Step away from Blake who look Confused until Jaune/Green Arrow grab her by her ear and Drag her to the near by Ally.

Green Arrow/Jaune: Now Miss Belladona we're going to have a long Discussion about your actions both in the Battle and for Worrying your friends.

Blake looked at her friends who just gave best of luck sign.

Team JNPR was Confused about what was going on but Ruby fill them in about what happened before. To say they were suprised that Jaune Scolded Wiess for here Behaviour and Now Nora started to get Scared of her leader because now she had watch out how she acts especially around when their Fearless Leader is Around.

After several minutes later they return with Jaune/Green Arrow who had a Angry look on his face and Blake crying after she was being Scolded for her actions and worrying their Friends.

Green Arrow: Now Miss Belladona what do you say to your Friends.

Blake: I'm so sorry for made you guys Worry.

Yang: It's cool just don't ever do that again.

Ruby: Yeah what she did.

Wiess: I have already accepted you so I can forgive you for making me worry.

Green Arrow: Now what do you say to Sun.

Blake: Thank you for helping me i couldn't have done it without you.

Sun: It was my pleasure I'm always happy to help.

Green Arrow: Good now don't ever do that again.

Before he can walk away Wiess asked something to him.

Wiess: We still nee-

He cut her off.

Green Arrow: I know I owe all of you some Unanswered Questions trust me  Miss Schnee I will answer them but not here.

Yang: Okay but where?

Green Arrow: Tomorrow at Headmaster Ozpins office.

Ruby: Wait Professor Ozpin knows about this.

Green Arrow: Yes he does.

And then Walks away

Blake wiped away her Tears and walked towards her Team

Blake: Ok I knew he saw skilled but I didn't know he was that skilled and the way he faught those White Fang Members I have never seen anyone who can fight like this even the most experienced Huntsman cant put up with his level of Combat and i didn't expect him to scold me like that.

Yang: Yeah earlier he Scolded Wiess and made her cry for her Bad Attitude.

Ruby: Guys after all just Happened i keep thinking who Jaune really is I mean he looks like a super hero that look like came through out Comic books or something and he is too Mature for someone of his age and his skills puts him beyond any Huntsmen on Remnant and he scolds us like we're little girl's.

Yang: Although I did kinda find it hot when he yelled at Wiess I like a guy who takes Charge.

The Four girls along with Velvet and Phyrra who were listening to their Conversation we're Blushing each of them had fallen for the Mysterious Hero known as Jaune Arc or should they say The Green Arrow but they still had one Question on their mind .

Who Are You Jaune Arc.

To be Continued