Chapter 20

Guess what?! The idea I had, well I forgot it. This whole weekend I had to write more chapters to "The Operations Of A Mindless Mafia"! Which y'all need to read by the way!

Anyway, I think I have another idea tho! Also I have another message at the end of the story.

********************************

*February 12,2013* Mardi Gras New Orleans!

"Baby" I called out to Ty, who was right on side of me.

"Yea Kar? What's wrong?" He threw an umbrella to a lady and turned my way.

"My stomach.." I sat down on the stool behind me.

"What's wrong with it?" Ty turned all of his attention to me.

"Nothing" I sighed. My pain had come and gone. I guess it's just Braxton Hicks since I am due any day now.

"Are you sure Karlee?" He gave me that 'you lying' look.

"Yea babe. Let's just enjoy this day!" I smiled and got up.

"Ma, I ca have some more beads to throw them people?" Daniel came up to me.

"Yea. There some more in Nana's bag. Zaria have enough?" I turned to the people on the streets.

"Yea. I go get my stuff!" Daniel walked to the other side of the float.

"Karlee" someone on the street yelled my name. I looked around to see who it was. I finally saw a random woman waving her hand.

"Hey" I spoke when she ran up to our float, which was stopped in the middle of our street because a truck broke down up ahead.

"Girl, I'm a fan of your baby daddy!" She looked up towards me.

"Oh really?" I was annoyed that she brought up Future.

"I'm sorry to hear about y'all tho!"

"Here girl!" I prepped up and handed her an umbrella and a couple of 'pretty' beads before the truck started moving. Thank God. She was pushing it, and she ain't even say too much.

"Ty did you hear that bitch?" I looked at Ty.

"Karlee calm down! It's not that serious. People will mention Future every now and then!" He rolled his eyes.

"Really. So you're taking her side?" I squinted my face up.

"I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm just saying!" He threw a couple of beads.

"The fuck ever. You really irkin' the hell out of me!" I took a sip of my water.

"What are y'all arguing about?" DeShawn came came over.

"It's your sister with the drama!" Ty moved a little further from me.

"I figured!" DeShawn laughed.

"Fuck the both of y'all." I threw a bead their way, angry.

"Just throw them beads so we can go!" My mom yelled out.

I couldn't wait to get off this damn float.

"Fuck!" I screamed. Causing everyone to look my way. "My water broke!"

********

"Push Karlee, you have to push or she'll be stuck up there!" The emergency doctor yelled at me.

"It hurts!" I screamed.

"Come on Kar!" Future tried to encourage me. He'd flown in all of thirty minutes ago.