Chapter 15

"Wake the fuck up!" I hit Future with my pillow.

"Fuck Karlee!" Future shot up from his sleep.

"Where the fuck were you?" I sat up in the bed, turning to face him. He didn't answer my question so I hit his ass with the pillow. "I SAID WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU?"

"I....I....um...." He stuttered.

*pop* I hit him again.

"Hurry up with your answer bitch!" I shouted.

"You ain't giving me time to answer you!" He flinched as I grabbed the pillow again.

"Well then answer my fucking question!"

"I....umm....I was at the studio! Iight! I was at the damn studio!" He lied. I hit him again with the pillow. "Fuck Karlee. Stop hittin' me shit!" Future grabbed the pillow out of my hand.

"Well, tell me the fucking truth! Who the hell were you fucking last night? Cuz it sho'nuff wasn't me!" I pushed him back down on the bed, and straddled him. "Now who was you fucking?" I pointed my finger in his face.

"I ain't fuck nobody yesterday. I was at the studio I told you!" He lied again.

"I swear up and down, if you don't tell me who you were with last night!" I got close to his face.

"I wasn't with nobody!" He laughed. He rolled me over placing me on my back and him on top of me.

"Get off of me you cheating nigga!" I pushed, but it was no use.

"I know what you want!" He nibbled on my ear.

"No I don't even like your ass!" I pushed again, turning my head as he tried to kiss me.

"Stop fighting it!" He kissed my neck. I was mad at hell, but then again I was horny as hell too!

"Why are you doing this to me?" I muttered as he stuck his hands in my bra.

"Just relax...." He kissed my neck again as he played with nipple.

"No...stop! You ain't getting away easy!" I tried to say in a stern tone, but it was hard to do without moaning. Future didn't respond to me, he simply took his hand out of my bra and placed it inside of my thong. 'Fuck it' I thought as I gave in, and kissed him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. I began to move my hips in circles as his hands moved on my clit. I pulled on the bottom of his shirt, trying to get it off. He stopped kissing me long enough for me to take it off of him.

When I finally got his shit off, he lifted my teddy up and kissed my stomach. He made a trail of soft kisses down to my panty line. He pulled down my thong and spread my legs apart. He teased me as he kissed the top of my pussy. He took his tongue and lightly licked my slit.

"Oooooooo" I moaned as I pressed my hand against his head. He pressed his tongue against my clit and began sucking on it. He began making circles on it.

"Ma I want some cereals!" Danny barged into the room, sending me down from my rising climax. Future quickly moved to the side of me and I closed my legs.

"Daniel! What did I tell you about coming in here without knocking!" I yelled. Upset because he caught his father and I, and secondly he caught us before I had a chance to climax.

"I sworry! I in trouble?" He asked holding his head down.

"No, just do downstairs. I'm coming!" I rolled my eyes as I got out of bed.

Danny walked out the room, closing the door behind him. I picked up my thong from the floor on side the bed and stomped into the bathroom.

"I told you to keep the doors locked before!" Future reminded me as he laughed his way into the bathroom.