Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The plane just landed in Atlanta, and I'm tired. Its 9am in the morning, I have to pick up Danny and still sketch Queen's dress.

"So how are we going to do this?" I asked Future.

"Karlee I don't even want to talk about that shit man. Putting a nigga out his own house!" He grew angrier by the second.

"We wouldn't be going through this shit if you could keep that thing in your pants!" I shouted. He balled up his fist and blew hot air. I didn't give a flying fuck! We reached the town car, and hopped in.

"So anyways, how will we tell Daniel?" I asked. I knew he was mad, but when I came to my son, I know he better build a bridge and get over it.

"I don't care! Do what the fuck you want!" He blew me off. I rolled my eyes and texted Tonya.

---Hey! I'll be over to get Danny in a few! Have him ready! --------9:06a.m.

I waited about five minutes for Tonya to finally text my ass back!

------Ohkay! He's ready! ------------9:11a.m.

The rest of the 45 minute ride, I went to sleep. Although I went to sleep last night, I didn't rest. I kept seeing my husband and that hoe in my head. It was killing me! I didn't know what the hell to do. I mean, I love him with all my heart, but I can't believe he would just fuck some hoe. The bitch wasn't even cute. I have seen better looking apes!

"Karlee, wake up!" Future yelled. Shit he was right next to me, why he yelling? I opened my eyes to see we were sitting in front of my house.

I'm in love with my home. It took 18 months to build too. I remember the first day we moved in, we christened every room of the house. Those were the days, when it was just he and I. We didn't give a damn what people thought of us. We were really in love. I hope we can get back to that place.

Future unlocked the door and walked in. He usually would hold the door open for me, but this nigga walked straight in.

"Really?" I asked as I slammed the front door.

"Yea, really!" Was all he said before walking towards the stairs. I was right on his heel too. I couldn't believe this shit!

"Why the fuck are you acting so damn stupid?" I asked as we walked up the stairs.

"Why the hell am I being thrown out my damn house?" He asked that question like he didn't know.

"Why you went out fucking people? What my pussy wasn't good enough?" I spat. We walked to the end of the hall towards our master suite. He opened both doors with force, and headed straight for his closet.

"I ain't fuck that bitch!" He yelled! I walked over to the door. I watched as he placed his Louis Vuitton duffle bag on the island and threw his shit in there.

"So, was she a bitch when you were fucking her or was she your lover?" I sarcastically asked.

"Karlee, I really suggest you get the fuck with all dat before I do some shit that we both regret!" He slammed his hands on the marble top, causing me to jump a little.

"What the hell do you think you are going to do?" I got in his face. "Are you going to hit me?" I looked at him, but he was standing still, breathing hard.

"I said....get the fuck away from me....." He whispered. I heard the anger in his voice. I was getting upset at the fact that he thought he had a right to be angry! I got closer to him. I starred him down for a good minute.