Chapter 12

We arrived at the hospital and I was immediately rushed to the back. The doctor's checked me out, and told me I was going into labor. I was so scared, I didn't know what to do. They gave me something to stop me from laboring and help the pain.

"Ok Karlee, how are you today?" Dr.McMyer entered my room.

"I'm okay I guess. It's not like I can do anything. I've been here for a week." I rolled my eyes at the thought of being locked up on this fourth floor of the Atlanta Medical Center.

"I know, but it's all for the baby. I know you don't want anything to happen to it."

"You're right. I guess it'll be worth it in about five months." I thought of the idea of holding my baby in my arms.

"That's the sprit!" He cheered. "So later on today, you have an appointment for an ultrasound. Right now, a nurse is about to come in and do a blood test and change your IV drip." He informed me and I nodded my head as I took it all in.

"Ohkay.." I sighed.

"Baby girl!" My mom came running in the room.

"Mommy!" I cheered up.

"I made it girl!" She came over and hugged me.

"I know! I'm so happy!" I began to cry.

"Awe don't cry! I told you I was coming!" She wiped my tears.

"A family reunion?" Dr.McMyer asked.

"Yea, this is my mother. She just came in from New Orleans." I introduced my mother.

"Nice to meet you, Dr.McMyer!" He extended his hand.

"Donna!" My mother shook his hand.

"Ok, I'll leave so you two to catch up." Dr.McMyer exited the room leaving just my mother and I.

"So is Future coming or what?" My mom asked as she sat down in the chair next to my bed.

"Yea, he should be coming up.....soon." I picked up the phone to look at the time. I noticed it was only nine thirty.

"So what time is your ultrasound for?"

"Ummmm....... ten thirty." I scratched my head.

"Ohkay. So Future should be here soon." My mom thought out loud.

"Yea. He had better." I rolled my eyes. "Did you go to my house yet, to drop your stuff off?" I changed the subject.

"Nah, I came straight here."

"Ohkay, well I'm going get dressed." I sat up in bed.

"You need help?" My mom stood up.

"No Ma. I'm good. Have a seat." I stood up from the bed and put on my flip flops. I grabbed the stand that held my IV and walked to the bathroom.

Future's POV

"Daddy we gon go see Mommy when I get outta school?" Daniel asked as I walked him to his class.

"Yea. Afta I pick you up I'll bring you ova there."

"Good. I gotta show her my test!" He smiled.

"Gud. Matta fact, I'm about to head ova there now. Want me to show 'er?" I asked as we reached his class.

"Nah, I'ma show her when I get there!" He shrugged his shoulders. "Bye Daddy. I see you later." He stopped me before I got in the room.

"What I can't come in?"

"No, I'm a man. And a man can't have his Daddy in him class. You gotta go son!" He held up his hand pointing to the door.

"I see how it is. I'ma see you later!" I laughed turning around. I can't believe that I just got dissed by a five year old.

After I left Daniel's school, I was headed to the hospital for Karlee's appointment, but I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the screen.

"Hey baby!" I knew it wasn't Karlee because the voice was not as girly as Karlee's.

"Tyra?"

"Yea it's me."

"The fuck you want?" I asked. I was irritated that she called my phone.

"I want to see you...." She pleaded.

"I can't."

"It's about the baby...." She informed me.

"So what are you telling me for."

"Please just come...." She begged.

"Fuck. Where you at?" I gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"I'm at my house."

"I'll be there in ten minutes." I hung up the phone and got off at the next interstate exit.

I pulled up to Tyra's house and she opened the door instantly.

"I'm so happy you came." She hugged me.

"Back up off me." I slightly pushed her back. When I looked at her, I she was really showing. I'm talking about a good six months.

"I'm sorry baby." She apologized and placed her hands on her hips.

"Yea, whatever." I walked into her living hot pink and white living room and sat on her all white oversized chair. "What did you need me over here for?" I asked as she came bent over in front of me in her black booty shorts.

"Nothing. I just wanted to see you." She whispered in my ear.

"Really Tyra, the fuck do you want?" I was getting annoyed by the second.

Tyra's POV

"Just relax." I pushed him back on the chair.

"I got to go Tyra!" He tried to lean back up.

"I got you baby." I whispered in his ear and squatted down between his legs. Once he got an idea about what I was about to do, he just sat back and watched me. I knew he wouldn't stop me.

I unbuckled his belt, and unzipped his pants. Then, I reached inside the open slit of his boxers and pulled out his big ass cock.

"You ready daddy?" I asked in my little girl voice. I know I shouldn't be sucking dick, but that's the only way I could get Future to be with me. So a bitch got to do what a bitch got to do.

I tightened the grip I had on his cock and licked it up and down. I took my ball of my tongue-ring and rubbed it on the tip of his dick. When Future placed his hand on the back of my head, I knew it was time to go to work. I opened my mouth wide and took all of him in my mouth. I sucked on it a slightly bite it. I began bobbing my head up and down, running my tongue-ring against it every time.

"Fuck Karlee..." Future moaned as her rubbed my head. Wait, did this nigga just call me Karlee? I took him out of my mouth and held him with my right hand as I thought of what to do. I had two options: one, call his ass out on it and have him leave me.....or I can just quickly get him to cum and forget it.......

Option one it is! I put him back in my mouth and went back to work. I moved my him all around in my mouth, and made sure to run my tongue-ring along all of 'his' spots. I took his cock out of my mouth and finished him off with my hand.

"Did you like it?" I crashed my lips into his.

"Yea....." He kissed me back, running his hands on my ass cheeks.

"Fuck me" I straddle his legs.

"No problem" He smirked. "Stand up!" He ordered me. I obliged to his request and stood up. He got behind me and bent me over. He slid down my booty shorts, revealing that I didn't have on any panties. I spread my legs apart, and her entered me from the back. He fucked me just like he did when we first got together, I couldn't ask for anything more.