Flashback (Surprise!)

(Missed me?)

The sun beams in a room with a teenage boy lying on a bed sleeping peacefully...

BEEP BEE-

A hand grabs the phone and hit answer and a voice is heard...

"P'Tay!!! Where are you! The class is starting soon. Get over here quick!!" The voice yells from phone shortly hanging up after that leaving a once tired Tay panic and runs to get ready for school and rushing out the door to his car and heads to school,After breaking multiple laws Tay parks his car and rushes into school getting his schedule and looks around for his class.

"Shia! Where is it!?" Tay says as he looks at his schedule, walking around looking for his class
"I'm so late. Why did I stay up all night!?"Tay says to himself as he keeps looking at his schedule, As he looks at his schedule, he bumps into something hard, dropping his schedule."Shia, Sorry!"Tay picks up his schedule and looks up to see a boy looking at him already "I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to where I was going" The guy looked at Tay and said "1003 is your first class?" Tay looks at the guy for a second trying to get his mind straight at the boy infront of him "A-ah yeah first day" Tay says then the boy just past him and Tay looks at him.

The boy stops and then looks at Tay. "You coming or not?" Tay quickly follow behind the guy and they soon reached 1003 and Tay opens the door and looks at the boy "Are you not coming?" Tay says to the  boy and the boy simply shakes his head no and says "This isn't my class" Then walks away from there leaving Tay in thought but quickly clears his head and walks into the class and apologize to the teacher for being late and gets scolded about it then gets told to go sit down " P'TAY!!!" Tay looks up and see his friend, P'Kinn and hors to sit down "why were you so late" Kinn says quietly to Tay and Tay simply says "lost my way here" And takes out his things for class.

"Next time, wake up and not stay awake late at night." Kinn scolds Tay, and Tay apologizes. Then they both focus on the lesson the teacher is teaching.

Once class ends it was time for lunch, Tay and kinn are walking to lunch talking "P'Tay I want you to meet a friend of mines" Tay nods and they walk into the Cafeteria and goes to get their lunch and meets a table and talk "P'Kinn where is your friend?" Tay asked Kinn."There he is!" Kinn stands up and walks over to a boy then they both walks over but the boy face is hidden from Tay sight and Kinn smiles nudges the boy to look up so the boy lifts his face up and Tay is shocked to see the same boy from the previous morning who helped him "P'Tay this is my good friend...P'Time..."

HELLO, YOU GUYS! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE I UPDATED I KNOW!!!

I will try to update more since school has started. I will have to try

Comment,like,share,save!