Chapter 9-Home sick

It was a gloomy day,The house was filled up with the sounds of sniffing and crying....

No pov

Tay was laying down in bed wiping his tears from crying while New was trying to get him to tell him what is wrong but only received tears so he told Tay to go to the doctor since Tay had been Sick for a week. Tay refuses to go to the doctor...After a while he got Tay convinced it will be quick and then they both will go to Cloud Cafè.

They both arrived at the hospital and went to the doctor office and started talking about Tay Symptoms and the doctor suggested a check-up.

Tay Pov

After hearing the doctor opinion I was worried what if my selfishness effects my baby so I let the doctor do his thing and hope for good results...I felt the cold gel hit my stomach It was cold but ticklish and I looked to the side of me and seen my baby and I teared up and let the tears fall down my face.

Then I remembered all things in Bangkok and I felt like I was missing something,As I was crying New asked me what was wrong and I told him I miss home and he looked at the doctor and then giggled.

Tay:What is funny New!

New was laughing like there was no tomorrow and started to calm himself down meeting eyes with an angry me

New:I'm sorry but it was too funny! I know what is going on now Im sorry doctor...TOP for my friend silliness he is just home sick it's ok I went through that also That why me and Zee stay in Seoul Babi.

I looked at him and he helped me up while doctor top was cleaning my belly then New told me to go to the car while him and TOP talked so I went and got on my phone and seen thousands of messages from Time but I ingored him.

He thought that just because I'm having his child actually no MY child he can call and text me well he thought wrong he has put me through psychical,mental,emotion pain and thought oh he can walk into my life and just act normal NO he needs to suffer but I don't want to stress over him I have a child on the way and I need to focus on that and not a man-baby who is sad that he lost his damn toy...As I was thinking I heard the door open and seen it was new.

Tay:took you long enough how dare you leave a starving mother in a car which by the way is HOT! I can't turn on the car with the key being too far! UGH!!

New:Woahhhh calm down and I'm sorry but good news is we can go to cloud Cafè now!

New looked at me and I rolled my eyes and he pulled away from the hospital then went to the cafè, After he got our food we ate and went home and then I went to the library and started to reading when New came in and sat next to me and I didn't like the smell that was coming from him so I pushed him off the chair and continued to read peacefully.

New:Bitc-Why did you push me?!?!?!

Tay:You have a bad smell coming from you so I kindly removed you from the chair.

New:this is your perfume!?!?

Tay:OH! can u do me a favor then!

New:Yeah sure it's not like you pushed me off the chair

Tay:BURN IT!

I stood up and started walking away when New stopped me and I turnt around annoyed 😒

New:WAIT I have a surprise for you!

Tay:I'm not in the damn mood for an surprise!

New:But you look like it!-

Tay:want to test that theory *death glares*

New: Ok ok but just do these two things for me pls!

New flashed his puppy eyes at me and I shook my head and sighed hard

Tay:Speak...

New:Pack your clothes and other things

Tay:Why do I nee-

New:SHHH I'm speaking! Ok next is set your alarm at 4am

I was about to ask why but he ran off  yelling he will be back leaving me confused but I just went to my room and packed and packed until 2 hours later I finished then heard the door bell ring and I thought it was New so I went downstairs and open the door and seen...Time...

Tay:Why are u here?how did u find this place huh you dam stalker LEAVE!

Time:I wanted to see you...can I come in pls I don't have much time...

Tay:Yeah sure!

Time was about to come in

Tay:NOT!!

I slammed the door in his face and left to my room suddenly I remembered New has a key but I  was just so out of it today and I felt bad because I have been very mean lately and I teared up and felt an hand on my back and seen New and he looked at me worried then Zee came in and looked worried

Zee:what's wrong Tata

Tay:I-I'm s-sorry f-f-for being so mean!!!

They both hugged me and said your hormones are taking over since your going deeper into your pregnancy after I stopped crying they both pulled me onto the bed and say to sleep early and sleep well then after they left to their room and I took an shower and slept...

No pov

The morning sun was rising but was hiding among the clouds and it cried...

Everyone woke up and starts to put their stuff in the cars and then ate breakfast and went to the airport while boarding the jet Tay phone was ringing and he only could ingore it and enjoy the sound of the rain..

Tay: where are we going

New:It's an surprise

Tay groaned and Zee and Bright came on board of course bright was knocked out (I should be also lol it's late)and the jet took off and everyone slept for 2 hours...

After sleeping so long they all grew hungry so they woke up to eat while eating they were board so New suggested they play UNO and they all agreed and started to play...

Tay:UNO!!!!

New:NOOOOPE DRAW 2!!

Tay giggles and looks up in a silly/Serious way...

Tay:haha dear bestie...you must not know me...IM AM THE UNO KING DRAW 4!!!! UNO OUT!

New stay there in shock while Zee and Bright were laughing with Tay...the rest of the ride was filled with laughter until the jet had hit it's destination and they all got out and Tay was losted for words and looks at New,Zee and Bright behind him with tears in his eyes...

They all said in an Usion...

WELCOME HOME TAY/TATA!!!...

HEYYYYY I KNOW I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE SUPER MAD I HAVEN'T POSTED BUT SCHOOL IS STRESSFULL OMG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I HOPE SOME OF THE PARTS WERE FUNNY TO YOU I GOT A LITTLE RUSTY! WHILE I WAS AWAY!

Pls Vote,Comment and Follow for the latest update of my new Book New Generation and this One!comment if you would like too

BAIII MY LUVSSSS💚💚💚💚🥳