Chapter 10-Anger

(AUTHOR NOTE!! TAY IS NOW 5 MONTHS PREGNANT SORRY FORGOT TO PUT IN THE LAST CHAPTER)

The sun is shining bright and the sand makes you feel like your walking on clouds and the waves make you want to sleep due to their relaxing sounds...

No pov

The door to the big beach house has been open revealing three beautiful people Bright,New and Lastly Tay with his little belly peaking out as they walk in they look at the house with Shocked eyes and they looked around starting with the ocean view amd smiles slowly creeped onto  their faces and they continued to enjoy the warm,sunny weather as they were enjoying the view one person comes in with sweat on his face and a bunch off suitcases.

Zee:Babe can u come help me at least

New:What's the problem with you doing it!

Zee: Wow I'm your husband!

New:your point is?

Zee:Meaning that We will help eachother In Sickness and health remember that!

New:Nope  musted have slipped my  mind *puts on sunglass*

Bright: I will hwelp chu dwaddy!!!

Bright runs to Zee and tries to push the luggage but fails then tries again making everyone stop bickering and stare at his cuteness...after Bright fails many times to push the luggage he stops and starts tearing up making Everyone worried then Zee and New went to him telling words that he did great and he is so strong but Bright never stopped crying so Tay picked up Bright and started humming and singing

Bright stopped crying and started smiling watching Tay sing to him...after Tay finished zee and New clapped even Bright did and Tay got embarrassed.

Tay:guys stop it haha

New:I know your kid will be the most happiest kid because they will have you as their mother

Tay: Thank you...

Zee:How about we all go out and enjoy this beautiful weather and take a look at this city!

Everyone agreed and got their stuff and went to the car and started to go around city and just being happy...

OTHER SIDE POV

Inside an Big room full of men in black and a big bar and A Long wide table full of people dressed in fur jacket,In suits and Rolex on their wrist they all were having a meeting and  everyone seemed mad about something and were fussing at eachother while one person just watched with his drink...he finishes his drink and they all continued to fuss so the man slams his drink onto the floor making the room go slient.

Kinn:Good now that I have your attention let get this over shall we...As we know the last shipment of weapons were transported and the other supplies have also been transport in return we got the drugs which are being handle by Vegas now we will use that as bait to get the Italian's so we can get some info about their next transport of drugs and weapons that I have taken interest on...Now that is said Vegas did manage to take away our big deal but that doesn't matter because I am Kinn Theerapanyakul and no one beats the Theerapanyakul family...EVER!...now you all are dismissed.

Kinn stands up and walks out to his car and sits down with pete,big then he gets a call from Time

OTP