Chapter 8- Jealously

Next morning

It was a Beautiful Sunny,A fresh smell lingering in the air...

Tay pov

I felt the sun on my face and used my hand to block it from hitting my eyes I stood up and closed the blinds then walked to the bathroom and turnt on the shower...after my shower I changed into something loose and comfortable then I went downstairs as I walking to the kitchen I smelled something and I walked into the kitchen and seen Time in there cooking...I stood there staring at him in disgusted  because how dare thinks cooking me breakfast will make me forgive him if he thinks that well he needs go back to school and not have his dick saying hello to every boy he sees as I was thinking about all the rude,hateful,shitty things about Time  he turns around he looks at me with a smile then walks over to me.

Time: Hey babe what are you doing up so early go back to sleep I will call you when breakfast is done.

I looked at him and  rolled my eyes at him I don't want his breakfast I'm sure it poison because he can't even cook even if his life depended on it.

Tay:I don't want your disgusting food I'm sure it's fucking poisonous because can't cook nothing not even air if possible so clean all of this up or eat it I don't care but I don't want my friends seeing u here it's make me feel embarrassed.

As I told him off  I heard the door open and I went to the front door and seen Zee,New,and Bright and I smiled and walked over to them and hugged them.

Zee: Hey Tay did you sleep well!

Tay: Not as good because I missed you guys mostly Bright!

Bright: Uwcle Tae!

Nu'New:are you ready to do some yoga babi!

Tay: I wouldn't have woke up if I weren't ready silly!

Zee: Before you guys do that let's eat some breakfast I got from the Cloud Cafè first come on

We all walked to the kitchen and when we got in there I see Time cleaning up the food he made and he looks at us and then at Zee and New and He face seemed to darken with jealousy but so did mines because I had told him to clean this shit up but he can't do one simple thing so I looked at New and Zee with a smile.

Tay:come on guys let's go eat in the living room while my maid cleans up his mess.

Zee:Uh o-ok

Zee and New walked first and I was about to walk also when I felt a little hand tap me and it was bright so I bent down to his level.

Bright: Uppy

I smiled at His cuteness and picked him up and I looked on the side of me and seen Time staring at me and I rolled my eyes and quickly left to the living room to eat...After I ate me and New did our workout for an hour then we both went to shower and I let him use my clothes since they can't fit me no more  then we both went to the kitchen and I was happy Time wasn't here.

Nu'New: Hey Tay question!

Tay:Hm?

Nu'New: who was that man in the kitchen early?

Tay: Oh no one

Nu'New:Are you sure about that?

I looked away and thought of an excuse but none came to my head but the word Truth but I can't tell New because he will kill the guy before I do

Tay: New I'm telling the truth he is just a selfish Maid I actually fired him because of his mistakes and its bad for me to stress over them?!

Nu'New: Hm I understand you I actually did that same to my maid but Zee fired her because he found me cleaning after her and it made him furious! He had a big grumpy face it was funny haha

Tay:I wish I was there haha I never seen Zee so angry before haha

The room was full of laughter and I'm happy that I got New off that topic

Tay: Where is Zee hm?

Nu'New: He is putting bright in the car and your stuff too

I nodded and we both kept laughing because New was telling me funny stories about Zee

Nu'New: Then he was like Bright no! And bright dropped all the flour on the floor God u should have seen His face!

I was literally wheezing at New and that when we felt a hand on our shoulders.

Zee: You guys seem to love talking about me when I'm not around huh! Tay about I tell u some stories about New!

They both started to bickering as we all went to the car and I was laughing at them.

No pov

They all got in the car and left, Leaving the sight of  two glaring eyes...

What will happen?

HEYYYY DARLINGTONS SORRY I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN A WHILE buttttt It's the weekend so I thought why not update I know  it's short sorry But thank you guys for supporting me still even while I'm super busy with school and all the works anywayyy

thank you for reading pls comment,share,follow and vote for the latest updates of my new Story and updates of this one!

BAIIII LUV YA💚💚💚💚💚