Chapter 11-Shadow

The sun was shining bright...but someone was overtaking the brightest ✨️...

Tay Pov

I got a text from New saying they were going to the clothing store and I texted back saying I'm on the way with that I started to pack up but I felt a presence infront me so I looked up and seen...SAINT! And he was smiling at me waving and I was shocked but waved back.

Saint: Hey Tay not T.A.E haha!

Tay: Hey Saint uh I didn't know u was in a Bangkok!

Saint: haha same here I'm here visiting some friends and family how about you what brings you to Bangkok?

Tay: Oh uh Vacation I actually live here But I moved back to Seoul!

Saint: Oh cool haha!

Tay: Y-yeah ummm...

Saint: Where are you heading? We can walk together! Since you seem to be carrying a lot

I looked down and seen he was talking about my bags and belly so I looked at him and nodded he took the bags from me and carried them then he puts his arm out and I looked at him weirdly but he just moved his head towards his arm and so I grabbed it and we both started to walked while walking we started to get closer...we talk about our favorite shows,colors,singers,actors,clothing styles and we had more in common than we knew...but I had this feeling...It was familiar...it likes when I first met time but only this feeling makes me feel comfort,safe,and warm....

HELLO!? TAY!

I snapped back into reality when I heard my name and I looked at Saint and he looked worried and I looked infront us to see what made it to the Clothing store.

Saint: Are you ok you spaced out for a bit?..

Tay: Yeah I'm ok haha Just thinking about the baby haha!

Saint: Oh ok...well you don't need to worry about the little panda

Tay: Panda?

Saint: because you look like a panda so of course your baby will take after your beauty and cuteness!

I blushed at what he said and he smiled at me I guess he was trying to make me happy which he successfully did...

Tay: Uhh I guess I'll see you around?

Saint: Of course panda!

I laughed at the nickname and I grabbed his phone making him open it then put my number in there and walked away.

Saint: SEE YA PANDA!!!

I laughed again and went walked around looking for New and Zee then I found them and we start looking for clothes.

??? Pov

Tay...Such a lovely name,face,body,soul,voice...You will be a great piece to my collection...All I need to do is get inside that little mind of yours and we both can gain the love,the comfort,the warmth we long for...we crave for....it won't be long until I get what I want all I need use you and your little boyfriend or ex then I will be One step closer... no one can separate TK....

Who is that? Can you guess who for a shout out!? I left a hint!

Hey guys I know it short but I will be making some of the chapter short and they will be some mistakes since I hurt my hand but I will keep going for you guys!

Don't forget to Vote,Follow,Share and Comment and make sure to go check out my new Story The next generation!!

Luv ya BAIIIIII💚💚💚💚