THIRTEEN. movin' my hips like, yeah

OLIVIA SECTIONED her hair, putting different butterfly clips in her hair

OLIVIA SECTIONED her hair, putting different butterfly clips in her hair. She sprayed, mostly like, half the can of hairspray into her hair.

She had on a purple nightgown that belong to her mother and a leather jacket that she had gotten from Party City.

She, along with Cam Cameron, had been able to climb the fence to her house and take whatever Olivia had needed for the night.

She slipped on her leather, platform heeled boots and switched out her glasses for contacts and purple sunglasses.

She was going to have the time of her life in this house for the last time and she wanted everyone else to do the same.

The party had started not that long ago and Olivia finally made her way downstairs into the crowed house.

She pushed passed some people and finally made her way to the table to grab one of the various shots from the table.

She downed it with ease and grabbed another one and made her way through the house in hopes to find someone she recognized.

"Liv!" She turned at the sound of her name, Steven smiling towards her with the Polaroid in in hands and Conrad by his side. "Come take some photos!"

She smiled, downing her third... seventh... ninth, shot and made her way towards the two boys.

Conrad smoothly pulled the girl in by her waist. She wasn't drunk, but she was tipsy enough to borderline call it drunk.

As Conrad wrapped his arm around Olivia's waist, Olivia placed her hand on his cheek and pressed her lips against it as the flash of the camera went off.

"Take one more!" Olivia slurred.

Steven laughed and and took another, Olivia smiling at Steven as Conrad looked down at her.

"Okay, okay!" Olivia smiled, taking the camera and handing it to Conrad, "Take on of Steve and I!"

He softly smiled, taking one as told and the two of them separated.

Olivia grabbed a picture at random, waving goodbye to the boys as she made her way back to the table to grab another shot.

Conrad turned his photo around, the picture of Olivia kissing his cheek in his hands.