TEN. please don't be in love with someone else

GONE

GONE.

Everything in the house was gone in the matter of hours.

All you could hear were the echos of their footsteps as the ventured the empty house.

Nothing was left inside, absolutely nothing.

Gone.

"What the fuck, Julia." Conrad spat.

"I'm sorry." She apologized, "This must be such a shock. I-I spoke to your father this afternoon and-and he and I decided that it would be best not to drag this out any longer than necessary."

"I don't give a shit what the two of you decided on. You had no right to touch anything in this house. Those were her things!" He shouted.

Olivia stepped forward, holding Bingo close and gently grabbed Conrad's wrist.

And though his anger made him pull away from her touch, he did easy up a bit as her fingers laid bare on his wrist of only a second.

"Everything's in storage." Julia reassured, "I made sure that everyone was very careful with every single thing. I'm just doing what I have to do to sell this house."

"Bullshit. You could have said something. You could have warned us." He barked, "All you want to do is fight our mom constantly."

"Okay, enough." Julia turned, "You're not the only that's hurting here. And I'm not the one you should be angry with. Your mother could have warned you that this was going to happen. She just wanted to make me the bad guy, as usual."

"I'm so sorry that she was too busy dying to make your life a little easier." Conrad breathed, "You know, it sucks that our grandfather loved her more than you, but I'm not surprised."

Conrad didn't hesitate and he brushed everyone off who tried to stop him. And one by one, each of them followed the other out.

"Conrad." Olivia called, "Conrad... I know— I know this sucks, but—"

"Of course, Dad did nothing to stop her." He sighed, his phone pressed against his ear.

"Connie, what can he do?" Jeremiah asked.