Note:- sequel?

Asalam O alaikum,

Cherries and barries whom I always carries. ଘ(੭ ᐛ )━☆゚.*・。゚.

So Mashal-e-mehtab had been ended, I hope you enjoyed reading it,

If we reached 1k reads I'll upload Sequels. So share my story and Make it reach 1k!!.

Well it's my humbly thanks to my partners and sisters ScarletSane and MHUKiwi. Do read their stories, especially Be mine by scarelte and it all starts with a door bell by kiwi, I'm sure you gonna enjoy them well they are in going but we can wait right?

And yeah please do read my other stories, #anangelimlncageofthedevil . I don't know what I wrote lol.

Do read my story An Angel In Cage Of the Devil, it's a mafia story. An atheist and a Muslim. It may include romance. You can read it on my account.

And I again tell you that all the pictures belongs to their right full owners so don't blame me for it,

The name I picked it was also from my AI lol yeah she's my friend now.

So if someone had made any story of same name so dude it's not my fault that our names are same, blame it to my AI and Pinterest please.

The story line and plot all belongs to me.

It was inspired by :-

Pakistani drama : ANNA

Anyways if I cought that some one had copied my work, I'll not Hesitate to report their work, because darling I had been thinking about writing it, I took one month to write the plot, one week to decide the characters, and two months to write it.

And yes, happy 14 August day 🇵🇰 in advance.

Allah hafiz.