Chapter VI

Long chapter:-

EVERYTHING had gone well.....

Parveen had been in kitchen for hours , cooking breakfast for everyone as the youngers were sleeping.

Actually parveen was not efficient at cooking, Except parveen every other auntie(s) knows how to cook, in easy word's hey hadn't allowed parveen to cook as per her flavours are different then others, she don't like the much spicy food and whenever she cooks, you can say no flavours in it. But today again she insisted to cook because it was the first day, After norahs nikah.

Parveen look at the book she had putten aside. Yeah you're right, she is reading recipe book to cook spicy food.

"Three chillies and then mix them in the eggs ok" parveen talked to her self, cutting the chillies as ur way enter the kitchen in wrong time, making urwa laugh out loud.

"What are you doing, parveen, didn't you know how to cook? If I'm right Ami-jan had teached you" urwa said folding her sleaves.

"Look Babhi (sis-in-law) , I'm trying very hard to make spicy food, please don't help me" parveen said acting like her favourite actress.

"Oh silly, you're making custard of chillies, would you like to kill others? And you often help us all to cook then why? " urwa said cutting the chillies the right way and adding the spices to the egg while parveen look at her working state ,pouting.

Urwa giggled and poar the egg in the pan while parveen start to make (Paratha) .

I don't know what to say to this 😭😭

Meanwhile
⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Naila, Shomaila, bahar ,faryal and neelam was on the couch with one laptop in front of them and aria was showing them something.

"This, this one is great for today's function" neelam says as shomaila eyes her "are you ok?, who set yellow flowers at walima? "

"Oho, my dear young ladies, who arrange walima in the house?, we have enough money to arrange the function at the wedding hall" Evan says coming down as aunties smiles shyly.

"EVAN DON'T YOU DARE TO FLIRT WITH YOUR LADIES THEY'LL FORGOT HOW TO WORK FOR HOURS!!" shouted Urwa from the kitchen making his ladies laugh.

"Enough urwa, why are you scolding our dear playboy" bahar says patting Evaan's head as he smiles proudly.

"Why you ladies are here?, how's making the breakfast? " Evan ask looking aria walking to the stairwells, probably goinging to wake everyone up. "Well, today some kind of insect had bitten parveen  so she's making the breakfast today" shomaila says. "Oh nice, that means, no spices in the food" Evan says as naila slap him playfully making him laugh. "Behave"  faryal says shaking her head.

let me remind you guys something :-
Who's are siblings? :-

Ahad : Amarah.
Masha : Hina.
Izza : sofiyaan.
Aria : kai.

Are the siblings.

Later on all the family members were on the table, as naila and shomaila were putting the breakfast on the table.

Once dadi said 'Bismillah' all younger ones start to munch their mouths with the food and...

"Wah wah , parveen phuppo, kiya nashta baneya he, maza agaya" izza says as umber added "mama you hadn't made it, you can't" as everyone make 'haw' sound "phuppo , you did a great job, mashAllah" ahad says as parveen smiles brightly "thank you dear and umber dare to come to me for asking the money I'll chop in half" parveen says glaring at her daughter as umber gulp mouthing 'I was joking ma'.