Chapter V

Everyone was sleeping except Nani and dadi ma ,they both were discussing something while sipping their teas .

Soon Naila (Ahad's mother) wakes up ,went to her washroom to do her morning routine ,and went to wake Urwa up .

Soon they both went to kitchen and start making breakfasts . "Urwa would you do me a favor ?" asked naila while flipping bread in tawa (desi ppl know what is it ) .Urwa look at Naila as she said "yeah ,tell me what is it ?" . "Wake Ahad up ,and ask him to wake everyone up " Naila said ,as Urwa nodded and left from the kitchen and made her way to Ahad's bedroom .

Urwa went inside the room and went near Ahad's bed ."Ahad beta ,wake up ............*pats his cheek lightly* Ahad beta ,wake up ....there's an order from your ma " Urwa said while smiling at Ahad .

Ahad slowly open his eyes ,and saw urwa as he smile and sit in his bed . "Asalamualikum ,urwa chachi ,and good morning " Ahad said sweetly .

"walikum-asalam ,ahad beta ,and good morning to you too " Urwa reply with pleasant smile ."Urwa chaci ,what is it ma wants ?" Ahad asked ."Naila said that wake everyone up " Urwa replied as Ahad nodded and went to washroom to do his morning routine while Urwa left from his room after closing the door of his bedroom .

After approximately 15 minutes later Ahad comes out of his washroom ,and exit his room after taking his beloved mobile phone .He firstly went to Evan's room ."Evan ,wake up " Ahad said ,Evan opens his eyes and saw Ahad exiting his room ."so damn fast "Evan mummer(ed) as he left to do his morning routine .

Ahad wakes everyone up so fast and the hardest one's to wake up was his father ,Masha and Umber . Everyone do their morning routine and went to Dinning hall (including nani and dadi ma) .And every Elder women (without nani and dadi ma) went to kitchen to help the ladies up .

"Good morning everyone " Masha said while setting her self as everyone replied her with 'good morning' .
Aunties Side

"Naila ,Cheeni ka diba paas karna ( Pass the box of sugar )"said Faryal ( Adil's mom ) .Naila nodded as she pass the box of sugar to Faryal ."What do you think , should i wear Red saari in Baraat ?" Asked Parveen (Umber's mom) ."Its your choice ,Parveen" Said Urwa while setting up the Trawley . "and here ,let's go ,the breakfasts are reaady " Shomaila said as she place the plate of pancake in the trawley . They left the kitchen and made their to Dinning hall .

"Breakfast is ready !" shouted Bahar .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Everyone done eating their breakfasts . Elders were in the ground talking some random things except Old ladies . They all were in Norah's room .

"ahhh !,where is my mask ?!" shouted Shomaila ."here " Naila pass shomaila her precious mask ."My mask is correct right ?" said Neelam while setting her hair ."y-yes ,it is correct " Norah said with nervous smile ."AOye .me tenu ki dasa ,meri nail paint na laga ya kar (hey , What i told you ,not to use my nail paint) "said Bahar "i was just checking" Said Parveen ."Bahar begum ,why are you speaking PUNJABI even though you're not Punjabi " Said Urwa with chuckles .Every single Auntie was doing her skin care ."Oye pass-" Neelam cut off by burst open door .

"oh my god , WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE ? you guys are not even Tonight's bride and doing skin care like you're tonight's bride ,for god sake you guys are old ladies " Masha said in annoying tune . "join us ,its fun-" Parveen cut off by Masha "Screw fun ,get out of this room " Masha said ."Masha where's your manner ?" Shomaila asked little bit in angry tune ."in my room " Masha said .Finally masha succeed in throwing old ladies out of Norah's room with the help of her little gang (Izza,Umber,Amarah,Hina,Aria) . "Sit in the bed ,let me help you in your skin care " Hina said while Grabbing Products of skin care and sitting infront of Norah to apply her skin care . While masha and other leave from there .