Chapter III

Morning

.

.

.

.

Everyone was sleeping , the first one to wake UP was the AUNTIE'S  , Evan's mother (Urwa) and Ahad mother (Naila) was first one to wake up , they both greeted each other and went to kitchen to drink water , soon after some times one by one all AUNTIE'S  wake up and after greeting each other again those ladies start doing the thing's they're PROFESSIONAL at (the cooking) ,  at the other side after an hour all Uncles  wake up , and the first thing they do was reading new newspaper  , the head of the Mansion(Nani ma, and Dadi ma) wake up and after  some times they went to the where? god know's .

soon after more 20 minutes the youngest  one (Izza) wake up and went to drink water , her mother ordered her to Wake.All.Young.Ladies.Gentleman's.Up , Izaa nodded and the first unlucky person was Ahad !

WAKE UP BHAIII!!!! MASHA AAPI  IS DYING CUZ OF BLOOD LOSE , AND ALL THE BHAI,S ARE NOT HOME , WAKE UPP!!!! " Yelled our youngest lady IZAA to wake the Sleeping beauty up , Ahad opened his eyes cuz of shock as he heard Masha dying cuz of god damn blood lose , after Izaa see that he is waked up she smile proudly as she said "good brother god bless you now get ready and come down stair's" Izza said , and then she flip her hair and went to another room while mumbling "dude Izza , you just ordered Ahad Bhai for sure dude good job " 

and the another unlucky poor boy was Sofiyan   , Izza first stare at him and smirk while saying , "he is the easy one " she whisper , she took deep breath as she shout "SOFIYAN BAHII!!! I AM DYING HELP ME ADIL BHAI JUST STABBED ME , AHHHH HELP ME" she yelled as she saw Sofiyan waking up from the sudden shock , she once again smirk and flip on the white marble and acted like she is dying , Sofiyan thought that she really died  , as he run toward's her , "Izza , Izaa! wake up" Sofiyan said as he shake her , IZZA open her eyes as she smile "mashallah i'm good , i hope my enemy dies " Izza said as she stand up and turn around before going to another room "bhai get up , get ready , and then come down stairs~" that devil said and went to another room

which was Hina room , she took deep breath before coming the door , she was about to shout but unfortunately she was  already woke up , "oh thank god aapi you are awake can you help me and wake the other's up ?" said Izza with doll eyes Hina sweetly smile and start going to wake the young ladies up , while Izza went to wake the boy's up .

(A/N :- YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW HINA WAKE THE YOUNG LADIES UP , BUT MASHA WAS THE HARD ONE TO WAKE UP , AHEM , thank you) 

"the next target is Evan bhai " said Izza as she open the door of Evan room and spot him , that he was in his laptop smile widely while watching something , but he was in his night suit , "bhai get ready and get down stair's , break fast is ready" said Izza very respectfully like in this world there is no one as respected as her , Evan look at her and nodded but the smile was not going , Izza felt some creepy vibes and she walk toward him but he close the laptop Izaa raise her brow "what're you watching" asked Izza , "none of your pretty business , now go and i'll be down stair's in seconds" said Evan , Izza nodded and went to another target room who was  "Adil bhai" 

she open the door , and she was tired of shouting but yeh she can yell in his ear's , its not a bad idea right?  she went close and then boom , "AHHHHHH!!!!!" She god forbidden really yell , he wake up but the only sound he can hear was "teeeeeeeeeeeeen" and the sound of his heart beat , Adil turn around just to see Izza standing near the door frame , "bhai jan , get ready and come down stair's its the order of Grandma " said Izza VERY INNOCENTLY , Adil just nodded and went to wash room