Chapter X

-:Last chapter:-

▅▄▃▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▂▃▄▅

When the younger boys saw ahad after whole one hear,walking in they all jump to him and hugged him, ahad ones ignore but he really misses them as he hugged them back and from impact they all fall in the ground making ahad groan "fatty jerks" ahad said as all laugh.

"Amarah!! " the girls said and hugged her one by one as she was carrying some shoppers but boys didn't care about ahad who was carrying too.

"Kesi hen meri guriyan, misses me? " amarah ask as izza answer "the atmosphere was very tense no one talked to each other for whole two months full ignoration competition was going on but now I think everyone forgots the hatred they had been carrying"

As all girls look at the people:-

Boys who got seated ok the floor talking about stuff, sofiyaan was just sitting quietly.

Aunties were talking and naila make an shocked face and look at parveen who was looking down embarrassed but soon she hugged parveen lovingly.

Uncle smiles as Evan father make them all look at his phone and all laugh, slapping each other. (Desi ppl)

Nani and dadi smiles after looking at the atmosphere as she call ahad.

"Ahad, come here" dadi said as hm ahad went there and instead of hug and kisses be was greeted by a big damn slap.

"Why you leaves me and your nani? You know how much I miss you that today I'm in hospital?," ahad apologize to his dadi as Nani said "it's all because of you , you delay your marriage or else we all be playing with you kids and instead of your dadi, it would be aria smiling "

As soon as aria hear what her Nani says she hide herself in amarah arms as all anties laugh and uncles look at their wives smirking.

"And yes forgot all the past event and be happy ok? " dadi said as ahad smirk "I already did and yeah she will be here next year, inshallah" and look at aria who was about to pass out from the flirt.

Nani and dadi slap him play fully as all laugh, evan tease Saying "bohat jaldi nhi horahi ahad? " "yes I'm getting old now" all laugh again and girls giggled when Nani said sternly "how you all understand? And ahad you too" girls who were giggling sit straight shutting their mouths.

Evan said "oho Nano, we studied" as hina nod "you mean we are Jahil? " "no no-, ow nano it hurts".

All laugh again, 😂😅😆😄 what's happening bhai😂😂😭?

:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:
Time skip
╬╬═════════════╬╬
~ایک مہینے بعد~

۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:••:۞:

The girls enter their rooms and found the clothes of functions with letter.
(Mehndi, nikah and valima)

I would be writing I so think that they are that 'i'.

I saw dresses, 3 dresses as soon as I enter the room , we all were in the basement, the younger ones for two days and when we got released , the elders order us to go to your room directly well in easy words they blind fold us, and seriously I was dump folded that what's happening?