Part 25: The War for Keiji

"Papaa~!! Welcome back~!!"

A cheerful little girl's voice rang out inside the plaza of Orcus Great Dungeon's entrance gate.

Adventurers and mercenaries, who were going to dive into the dungeon, were noisily negotiating with the merchants who were also advertising themselves in various crowded stalls. However, Myuu's raised voice, which rivaled their own, made the experts of battle look at her and smile as their gazes softened.

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap—! Myuu ran straight towards Keiji while making such lovely footsteps, and then jumped into Keiji. Keiji kneeled down to catch her but she ran full force knocking them both down.

" Oof hey Myuu, you came to welcome us? Where's Tio?"

"Un. Tio-oneechan thought it was about time for Papa to come back. That's why we came here. Tio-oneechan is..."

"I'm here master,"

Separating the crowd, a beautiful, black-haired, golden-eyed, young woman appeared. Needless to say, it was Tio. Since she was within the crowd where it wasn't odd for one to get lost made, Keiji began to complain about her being separated from Myuu.

"Oi, Tio. Don't separate from Myuu in a place like this."

"I kept her in my sight. It just that there were some rude fellows. And I did not want Myuu see such a spectacle."

"I see. Then it couldn't be helped... So, where are the rats?"

"Well, Master. I dealt with them."

"Good job Tio,"

Keiji didn't pay attention to what she said next, his instincts told him to cover Myuu's ears.

Hearing the conversation between Keiji and Tio, Kouki's party stood in blank surprise. Though they understood Keiji and Hajime had become strong in the past four months because they experienced various things they couldn't even imagine, "How can he be a father!" Everyone was dumbfounded by this thought. The male students thought, "Just what kind of experiences has he piled up!?" and they moved their gazes to Tio and Shia, and next looked at Hajime and Yue, and they clearly thought of something rude. This surprise might even be greater than the time Keiji displayed he was a dragon back in the dungeon.

If they calmly thought about it, it's unbelievable for Keiji to make a child after being missing for just four months, but the various impacts in succession, along with them just returning from life and death battle made them lost their composure and splendidly make such a misunderstanding.

Following that, one person unsteadily moved within Kouki's party. With a smile plastered on her face which didn't reach the eyes... it was Kaori. Kaori unsteadily approached him and suddenly, glare, her eyes opened wide then she caught Keiji.

Hajime silently prayed for his friend's safety,

Keiji's face paled when he felt her cold touch.

'Remember when I said I wasn't stupid enough to fuck around and find out...'

Yep..

'I'm about the find out aren't I?'

You have my condolences you were the best successor I've ever had rest in peace.

"Heeyyy, K-Kaori." Keiji turned around with a fearful expression.

"Keiji-kun! What does this mean!? Is she really Keiji-kun's daughter!? Who's the mother!? Shia-san!? Or, is it that black-haired person!? Don't tell me, there are others!? Just how many did you make pregnant!? Answer me! Keiji-kun!"