Part: 2 Beginnings

Since they all agreed to participate in the war, the students would have to learn how to fight. Even if they had a lot of extra power and potential, they were all just regular Japanese high school students that were used to peace. Suddenly fighting monsters and devils would not go well. Which Kenji predicted even himself being a victim of this fact.

However, the church and parties involved had already predicted this circumstance, Ishtar said, this church is located on "God's Mountain" and at the foot is the "Hairihi Kingdom" have prepared for this. The kingdom had a very close relationship with the Church, the god that they worshipped, was the God of Creation Eht, and this country was founded by the family of Charm Byrne. The relationship was strong because the church supported this country.

The students went out the front gate of the church. They were going to descend the mountain and visit the Hairihi Kingdom. The church was located at the summit of "God's Mountain". When the majestic church gates opened, there was a sea of clouds there to greet them. Even if it was very high, they did not feel the effects of the high altitude. Maybe it was because the magic made it a more comfortable living environment. They were fascinated with the grand scene of the blue sky, the sparkling sun, and the sea of clouds.

Training and lectures began the very next day.

First, each of the students were introduced to a silver plate (12cm x 7 cm). The students looked at the plates curiously. Knight Commander Meld Loggins started to explain.

He thought it was good to have constant attendance for training, he did not seem to be able to leave it to the students to clear up their mess. Besides Meld, there was the Deputy Leader, who just laughed and said it was going to be alright. Well, the Deputy leader may be alright.

"Yoshi, did everyone get one? These plates are called Status Plates. Literally, these plates will show your stats and status. The plate also serves as an identification card. As long as you have this, you cannot get lost, so don't lose it."

Meld had a very carefree way of speaking. He had an open-hearted character, since they were going to be comrades was he going to speak formally to them. He advised that they talk to each other in a normal manner. They asked them to feel at ease. The students did not feel comfortable addressing their elders in such a nonchalant way.

"There are magic cravings on the plate. I will make a small wound with a needle on your finger, just drip a drop of your blood onto that magic formation. Then the owner of that plate will be registered. If you say "Status Open", the plate will display you your stats. Ah, have you never heard of such a thing? I didn't know that. This is a kind of artifact from ancient times. "

"Artifact?"

Kouki asked the question because he was not familiar with the word.

"The artifact is a powerful tool that cannot be reproduced with modern means. It is said that they were created when God and his family still roamed this land. The status plate is one of the artifacts he left behind that cannot be reproduced. It is usually would be called a national treasure rather than an artifact, but it is distributed to the general public. Because it was a very convenient ID card. "

"Interesting..." Keiji looked at the strange plate. 

I see, so the students poked their fingers for their blood and smeared their blood onto the plates to activate the innate magic. The magic formation shined red for an instant. Keiji did the same with his blood and plate.

'I fucking hate needles'

Name: Keiji Sumeragi

Gender: Male

Age: 17

Class: Hero, (???)

Level: 1 

Strength: 250