WHAT IF THE USA WAS HAVING A MILD CASE OF NOT-EXISTING

That's right, what if the United States of America, the oil steal-Umm I mean freedom givers themselves vanished. This won't be like what if the land didn't exist, more like Britian being able to win a war and retake their former lands.

Now some people wanted me to make it so the British won the 1775 American war of independence. At first I thought that the British winning would be hard due to the Spanish and French doing what they do best (oppose Britain). But now I think we can do a few things.

We'll view 2 scenarios, firstly what would happen if the Holy Roman Empire helped the British by distracting the French with border disputes, and secondly what if Britain openly declared war on both European colonizers and actually managed to win.

Lets check out the first one.

19th April 1775 and the 13 colonies declare independence from Britain. France and Spain openly declare their support to the new nation and through French Louisiana and Spanish America, send support. However they don't send troops as they don't want an actual war with their equally powered European neighbour.

Britain decided to play it smart. King George the 3rd approaches emperor Joseph the second of the Holy Roman Empire and King Joseph the first of Portugal (no these 2 leaders are not related). And offered them something like large sums of cash to distract France and Spain from North America.

The 2 leaders would agree and on 25th April France and Spain would remove all support due to some issues with the neighbours.

Britian, now has free reign and sends all available troops to North America and re annexes the colonies.

1st July 1775 and British troops arrive in New England, the state is quickly annexed and slowly but surely the 13 colonies fall. The United States have been crushed.

Next year France would fall due to a revolution and Britian would steal their lands in North America. Now North America would be divided with the British having all of Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and the majority of the US states meanwhile Spain would only have the US states of California, Oregón, Nevada, Idaho, Colorado, New México, Kansas, Montana, Florida, Alabama and The Mississippi.

However I would like to believe that due to Britain wanting all of North America and not wanting to share land, they would make sure Spain's empire fell much quicker than 1822 and in 1802 the Mexican empire would declare it's independence. The Spanish were officially kicked from North America, though still had all of Eastern South America.

The next year the British trick the Mexican troops near their border and they fire upon British Caravans. August the 7th 1803, the first Anglo-Mexican war starts. About 50 000 thousand British troops face off against a poorly trained 20 000 sized Mexican army.

The British quickly invade all the US states in Mexico and make them integrated into their "English America". Mexico surrenders after they realize they have no chance literally next week. They lose all the US states, Baja California and as a result the British are able to annex Cuba from the Spanish as it would weakened their influence even more in North America, the southern tip of Mexico which had all the future Latin America states would also be annexed by the British leaving a Mexican empire with modern day borders and surround on both sides by the British.

However I believe due to Napoleon rising in power around that time that Britian would maintain peace with the Mexicans which would lead to the Mexicans preparing thousands of men for revenge.

Finally the date is 5th February 1861. The Mexican empire declares war in what is known as the final Anglo-Mexican war. About 309 000 troops march against Britian on both sides. Britain has no major army stationed in North America and sends their main army of almost 750 000 men (as they now had India in their empire). About 5 days later their army would reach North America and land in Canada.

By this point Mexico has captured all their previous lands and, overconfident as hell, the Mexican Emperor sends his demands to the British for their surrender, infuriated by this, the British troops are ordered by the king to kill every Mexican soldier and totally annex snd destroy the historic monuments of the Mexicans.

The British army storms the Mexicans and in one month, Mexico surrenders and is fully annexed. Britain now controls North America.

This would have several implications later on, the British Empire would now control over 35% of the world, they would be the most powerful, most populated and the most advanced due to getting large amounts of cotton from India, fur from Canada, meat and skins from Oceania and oil, steel, gold, copper, gas and other mineral rich resources from the US and Mexico.

Britian would have no friends left as all of Europe would hate them. Infact I would say most of the wars fought from than on would be Europe verses Britain.

But that's for the first scenario, let's check out the other one now.

It's 1775 and the colonies would declare independence, France and Spain would also openly support the new nation and in turn Britain would declare war on them along with their faithful the ally the Portuguese.

Let's say somehow the British won, the Spanish and French would sign the treaty of Boston which would state that all Spanish colonies were now divided between Portugal and Britain. France would also loose their colonies and fall to revolution and the colonies gone.

This way the Holy Roman Empire would gain immense influence in mainland Europe and may even annex France. Although I'm not sure, maybe Britain would annex France ss revenge for the 100 years war? I don't think so as Britain wanted nothing to do with Europe. How about you guys continue this in the comments? Let's see what you all think for this second scenario and what you think would be Europe and this world's future.

Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading and be sure leave your suggestions for any other ending which could have happened down in the comments! And if you want to give me a suggestion for an Alt history event feel, free to ask in the news section of my profile page! Anyways thanks again, Good day and Good bye! (also I work really hard and research a lot for these Alt history scenarios so a vote would be extremely generous of you, although it's entirely upto you).