WHAT IF THE NAZIS CONTINUED PLAYING WW2 IN EASY MODE PART 2

So here's part 2, originally I was going to write something else but @sMayer11 gave me a great idea so I've decided to make a part 2.

In this scenario we will check out 2 very unusual scenarios, what if Hitler used his  chemical weapons and what if the allies also retaliated by using them.

In the original time line Hitler refrained from using his weapons of regional destruction as he feared the allies would also use theirs and in turn destroy Europe. Thus he only ordered them to be created to deter the allies.

The first scenario we will look at is what if the allies didn't retaliate with chemical weapons.

The date is 2nd May 1940 and Germany has begun the invasion of France. However in this time line the British actually send way more men and as a result France was pushing back the Nazis. This made Hitler angry so after some serious thinking, he declaredthe use of the chemical poison weapons he had. A rocket was launched and hit Nancy, a French city near the German border, these new chemical weapons were much more powerful than the ones used in ww1 and as a result, the entire city of Nancy was decimated, it was instantly rid of its life and would be for the next week.

France would notice this and the president Albrum Leburn would take this up with Winston Churchill. However both would agree to not use them as Churchill would quote "We do not want a destroyed uninhabitable Europe, mearly a destroyed uninhabitable Germany".

Thus the allies would make it official. However on the other end of the spectrum Hitler was amazed by the effects and efficiency and so commanded more to be made. The command would be carried out on 5th May and the rockets would be completed by next month.

By this point the French and Britain had turned the tide and Britain had even sent 99 percent of their army as they were confident this was the end of Germany, however on 7th of June 5 poisonous gas rockets would be fired aiming at Paris, Portsmouth, Liverpool, Strasbourg and one which was fired at London but missed and hit the English Channel.

The French and British cities which were hit were absolutely ruined. An approximate of 450 000 people were killed and thousands more were injured.

Before the allies could react however Hitler, hungry for power and not caring for the consequences would launch 3 more at the combined French and British armies. Those armies would be decimated and Britain and France would be left vulnerable. France would fall almost instantly snd Britain would (in my opinion) accept the treaty of Strasbourg which stated that Britain and Germany are now on neutral terms and would not invade each other.

Now with the west done. Operation barbarossa would start earlier than in our time line on 6th August 1940. About 3.8 million troops and hundreds of chemical weapons would be sent east and Stalin and the Soviets would stand no chance. The rockets would be fired on nearly every major city of the Soviet Union. Stalin would be killed along with at least 10 million Russians. The soviet union would be at the mercy of the Germans and the entirety of Europe would be Hitler's playground.

I'd like to believe that after this Hitler would not declare war on the US and Japan would be nuked by the US eventually and ww2 would be over. Hitler would than invest in nuclear weapons and a new much more deadly cold war would begin.

That's what if the allies didn't retaliate. Now let's see what would happen if the allies did retaliate. Here's what would happen (remember this is what would actually happen of this time line were to come true).

2nd May 1940 and Germany invades France. The same thing is happening that Britain has sent in more troops and Germany is struggling. Hitler fires the first rocket in Nancy and it becomes devoid of life and is  uninhabitable for at least 1 week.

Lebrun and Churchill meet up on 5th may 1940 and the first problem arises. Churchill wants to bomb the heck out of Germany and France wants to use coordinated strikes as if the bombs were overused than all of Europe including France would fall.

Churchill agrees reluctantly and on 10th May 1940, Munich and Hamburg are hit with chemical missiles of the same destruction level. Hitler, enraged launches another massive invasion and launches 15 missiles all aimed at France. France unable to withstand the force falls on 15th May. Germany celebrates its victory however France is now a deadzone.

Than Churchill finally snaps and on the first of June, 35 new and improved missiles of regional destruction are launched all over Germany, Italy and the land they controlled. Churchill declared "Stopping Hitler is necessary and I am willing to sacrifice Europe if needed!"

Europe would be absolutely decimated and uninhabitable and Hitler would die. Germany would also fall.

I would like to believe the US would be horrified by this and condemn the British. And because of this the Soviets would have to abandon Moscow and leave Europe all together. They would also absolutely hate the British.

I would also think the US would not use any nuclear weapon on Japan as they did not want to fall at the same level as Britain. Thus Japan would take longer to take out.

However on 3rd December 1950, Japan would fall and ww2 would be over. A new cold war between the entire might of the British Empire (they would use their new weapons to maintain their colonies) and the allied USSR and USA. Or maybe the USA would nuke Japan and the UK as well under the excuse of the horrific war crimes committed.

Although that still wouldn't change the fact that Europe would forever remain as Chernobyl is in our time line, absolutely uninhabitable.

Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading and be sure leave your suggestions for any other ending which could have happened down in the comments! And if you want to give me a suggestion for an Alt history event feel, free to ask in the news section of my profile page! Anyways thanks again, Good day and Good bye! (also I work really hard and research a lot for these Alt history scenarios so a vote would be extremely generous of you, although it's entirely upto you).