WHAT IF NAPOLEON WAS NEVER DEFEATED

Yes you heard me right, what if Napoleon never lost, meaning he never made the mistake of betraying his ally Russia and Tsar Alexandar the first. As we all know Napoleon reigned as emperor of France from 1801 to 1814/1815. He gained total control of mainland Europe with the exception of the Ottomans and the British and was a master strategist

However he failed to deliver and lost when he invaded the Tsardom of Russia and lost miserably thanks to Russia's faithful allies, the sheer amount of soldiers and the weather. But what if Napoleon never invaded Russia? Or what if he succeeded in invading Russia? We will be speculating 2 alternate timelines in this chapter, let's jump to the first one.

In the first alternate time line the year is 1812 and Tsar Alexandar the first is about to break the trade blockade against Britain making France mad enough to invade. However in this time line the slight alternation will be that instead of Britain, the Russians start their trading with the Ottomans, the Qing dynasty and the Japanese. Alexander did not want to trade with his enemies but due to the high requirements of materials he tried to create good relations with the Ottomans, the Qing and especially Japan, he succeeded and created a great trading alliance with all 3 and as he was already at good relations with France, he made sure Russia had all the resources they needed.

This would change several things. The first major change would be Napoleon getting a major victory in Iberia. With no Russian invasion mass amount of troops would enter Iberia and successfully annex the peninsula putting it firmly under French rule, thus Britain would be fully expuled from Europe. Another disadvantage would be that the British would have sour relations with the Qing and Japanese as they were good allies with the Russians.

Now that Napoleon would be master of Europe he would focus on Africa taking all the major territories that France did in our time line.

France would have already sold Louisiana and would probably sell any lands invaded in Asia to the Qing and Japanese. Along with all these resources he would probably create a hidden fleet in the black sea and use the army of more than 600 000 troops against Britain.

As for Russia they would have probably conquered the entirety of the Scandinavian nations excluding Iceland. And along with the French would create a powerful army strong enough to beat the British.

However the British would be expecting this and would pull in a defense pact with the united states and start producing their own mighty navy and army.

On 21st of August 1825 the battle for Britain would begin as a total of 100 000 combined French, Russian, Spanish, Scandinavian and to some extent Japanese ships would set sail together to cross the English Channel. However they would be met with the much smaller 5000 sized Naval fleet mixed with British and American ships. Although less in number these would be enough to destroy a majority of the opposing fleet.

However the large number of the Napoleonic alliance ships would fire back causing a massive stalemate. This would have been a victory for the British however another fleet of ships would be coming from Russian controlled Norway. With the 600 000 French soldiers and about 500 000 Russian troops and 300 000 troops from conquered lands a total of 1.4 million troops would invade from the north making this the largest Naval invasion in history. The majority of British and American ships would be in the English Channel so all 1.4 million troops would land in Scotland and capture it. They would do this by capturung Glasgow but being stopped at the English Scottish border by both American and British troops. The Napoleonic army may have been bigger but the other 2 nations knew the lay of the land and thus a 4 month siege began. Ireland would also be swiftly taken by French troops arriving from the north with about 200 000 of the 1.4 million troops dividing.

Than on 7th September and invasion of France was tried and failed by the allied Nations. This had several consequences as the Napoleonic allies would officially declare war on the United States.

Finally on 28th December right before Christmas the Napoleonic army would successfully pull of the siege and annexx all of England and Wales. Thus the US also surrendered the following day and the war would be over resulting in total Napoleonic victory.

Then on the 5th of January the treaty of Dublin was signed between the British monarch king George the 3rd, Napoleon the first, Tsar Alexander the 1st and the leader of Japan at the time. Thomas Jefferson the US president of the time was also there

This treaty stated that England would be independent as a French puppet state with Ireland becoming part of France and Scotland a part of Russia. The US would have to give up Louisiana back to the French and give huge sums of cash to the Russians and Japanese. The Russians would further gain control of Western Canada with France taking the East. Japan would be getting all the Asian colonies of the British of that time.

This timelines shows how Napoleon became the ultimate monarch, however there are still threats to his rule such as the English, Russians and Japanese. So he wouldn't stay in power forever. Not to mention the Ottomans.

Now let's explore the other time line. What if Napoleon defeated Russia. Let's take a look

The year is 1811 and Napoleon highly distrusted the Russians. Thus it would lead him to sign several defence pacts with Japan against Russia.

Napoleon would also become great allies with emperor Ninc of Japan.

Than on June 24 Napoleon gathered an army of 600 000 men with the Japanese gathering another 200 000 men. Together they would launch the greatest land invasion of the time known as operation Russland. In this time line France would best all Russian defenses and capture Moscow. France and Japan would than divide Russia into east and west with a buffer state between them.

Now most of you may be thinking this is another Napoleon dominated the world scenario but the truth is different.

Due to the intense focus on Russia, Britain would be able to take over the Iberian peninsula and give it to their faithful ally Portugal thus recreating the Iberian Union. The US would also be worried of Napoleon and sign a treaty with Iberia and Britain creating the Atlantic defense pact, A.D.P. On the other hand Napoleon would fall in respect and would make the Japanese an enemy after the new shogun would overthrow the emperor thus causing Japan to lose all their Asian lands and Russia being recreated in Asia.

Than on 23 July 1817 the invasion of Russia would be resumed by Napoleon, however this time the ADP would take advantage and declare war on Napoleon. An army of 500 000 men would be sent into the French mainland where eventually after an entire year of battles the ADP along with Russia would restore Europe and due to the increased hate with France, completely dismantle and carve up the French mainland.

Well there you have it. I hope you enjoyed reading and leave your suggestions for any other ending which could have happened here and if you want to give me a suggestion for an Alt history event feel free to ask. Good bye!