Tenyas death

It's been a few hours since the Nuke has been discovered and disabled by the tech team. As they were heading back to base after putting up wanted posters of Tenya Iida who was still in the country for dumbass reasons. What he doesn't know is that the Quad is on his ass for what he did right now he's talking to Nezu about countering the Quad especially Izuku which Tenya spoke up.

Tenya: do not worry sir Izuku will be under my foot in no time his stupid army quad or whatever they are gonna worship me as a well being that's better then them and force him to give his children.

Nezu: I hope your right the better if we have those 2 brats.

Tenya: don't worry they are gonna learn to not follow Izuku footsteps and besides what will happen after we get the kids?

Nezu: we will frame Izuku into kidnapping those kids as we will mind warp them into saying that he kidnapped and he will be in prison in life and force Yaoyorozu to marry Shoto.

Tenya: that's a good plan sir I'll make sure that everything happens. Tenya out

Soon they disconnected as Tenya left out of his hiding as he looks up to see a guy with a Ghost mask looking at him as Tenya thought he was staring at him.

Ghost: *on coms* Sir me and Skylar located the target.

Izuku: blue hair with glasses have engines in his legs?

Skylar: *on coms* affirmative exact match sir

Izuku: well you 2 tag and bag don't scare the nice Russian citizens we don't want a repeat of WW2 they trust us and we trust them.

Ghost: *on coms* copy that ETA?

Izuku: ask after you tag and bag I'll give you one then

Ghost:*on coms* copy *to Skylar* let's go let's not waste time on this

Skylar: gotcha

Soon they swiftly got after Tenya who doesn't know that the 2 are after him. As they are behind him waiting to get him as they see that he stopped at a pole close to the checkpoint. Most Russian citizens see Tenya there as they see 2 soldiers with with a mask and the other looking to kill Tenya as they turn the other way as they already know what's about to happen. After they saw the citizens walk the other way as that was a sign that they've seen the most wanted poster that Tenya is looking at and soon Tenya looked back to see both Ghost and Skylar there as they were already there and tag and bag him.

Ghost: *on coms*sir target squire ETA?

Izuku: 3 minutes meet at the bridge

Ghost: *on coms* copy that sir

Ghost: Skylar come on before everyone is suspicious of us

Skylar: I mean lien we put wanted poster your really think that they would be suspicious of a guy in a bag if they ask we could just tell them this guy is most wanted you already know due to the citizens to be honest.