Reunited Quad pt 1

So far it's been 13 hours since the whole thing got escalated quickly. So far Sky and Skylar already made it to the safe house as Sky had to carry her unconscious twin there.

Skylars POV

Right now I just now waking up to see my twin staring at me with a stern look. I was wondering how she got to heaven already but soon she spook up that made me realize that I haven't died yet.

Sky: *stern look* rise and shine sleeping beauty how was it?

Me: I don't know what your talking about and where are we?

Sky: we made it to the safe house and when I say we I meant you and me?

As I got up after she said that I was mostly afraid that the rest of the Quad has died.

Me: oh shit we the only 2 left from the Quad even Lady and Sire Midoriya died.

Soon she gave me a stupid look and slapped the shit out of me as I looked at her back dumbfounded as I turn my quirk on expecting her to lie to me.

Sky: your a dumbass they survived as well we made it before them since yesterday which it is almost is actually.

After my power told me that she told the truth I was kinda spectacle on how she told the truth but I went with it due to my power telling me.

Me: ok then how did we make it here before them then?

Sky: well after the damn tank that separated us you went unconscious for 13 hours but before that we been here for 11 hours.

A//N: I might be wrong on that somewhere in that sentence forgive me if I am wrong on that.

13 tuckings hours since that shit happen then something hit me she mentioned tank and I remember that it fired at the truck we were in and the next thing wondered my mind on what happened after the tank problem that just now bugged me.

Me: what happened to the tank that separated us?

Sky: well after it separated us I took you which you were unconscious and took off and i suddenly heard the tank after me. I got annoyed since they tried their best to run us both over and soon I put you down safely and mobilized the tank as I shut down both the people inside and the engine. Technically how I did that was unknown to me since I just randomly did it just kill the people inside and for safe measures overheat the engine and then boom goes the tank. I actually hoped that you woke up from that knowing I didn't want to carry your heavy ass but soon enough I did which carried over 2 hours.

As I listened to what she said everything she said was legit and so at first I didn't think nothing of it i was glad that we both survived because of her then- wait a fucking minute did this bitch called me fat in a sort of way.

Me: what the fuck did you call me I'm a sort of way?

Sky: imma be honest you heard what I said I was wondering when you was gonna process what I said a moment ago.

This bitch did not just say I'm fat on that sort of way but I cannot deny that I have put on a few pounds but that's besides the point as I asked her where is the shower as she points the way that is behind me and I left. Moments later I made it and took my shower normally I'm suppose to been have a headache but I believe that Sky did something that doesn't make my head hurt so I quietly thanked her for that and soon Sky came in and gave me a warning about Lady and Sire Midoriya being here.

Sky: hey ugly both Lady and Sire Midoriya is here with the rest of the Quad hurry up with your slow ass Camie is gonna sitrep us.

Me: ok