New head of the village

It's been a month now that Izuku and Momo has been married. Right now Izuku and Momo are in a room together at the village hall as they both getting ready to be named Sire and Lady of the village.

 Right now Izuku and Momo are in a room together at the village hall as they both getting ready to be named Sire and Lady of the village

This is what Izuku is wearing

This is what Momo is wearing

After they got dressed Momo linked her arm along with Izuku as they gotten to Hisashi and Inko.

Hisashi: oh I see the 2 of you are here already never cease to amaze us that your always on time gotta say you 2 look amazing today for your special day. Now remember running this village is doesn't mean you have the power to do anything out of control or have any sort of authority where they believe that your using this to your advantage. Always give your people a fair trial and lastly be a strong leader at all times and always know what your doing ok.

As both Izuku and Momo nodded as they listened to ever word he said and now he turns around and signaled the 2 with his wife to come out. Soon as everyone was ready for the announcement Hisashi spoke up and proud of 2 of his married children. He told them that from there on they are gonna be their new leader as he looks to them as he had them repeat after him. As they did they swore to protect and serve their village as Sire and Lady Midoriya as both Hisashi and Inko have them a permanent mark later after the ceremony. After the ceremony and marking of the new leadership of the Midoriya village everyone celebrated their new leaders as Izuku and Momo had time to themselves so far they are making out as Izuku lifted her dress as he hoisted her up as they gotten a little deeper into their make out session and soon Izuku started to own her as she quietly moans in pleasure.

In Japan

Right now everything is now in ruins as most people are dead due to not wanting to fight for a war against those who wanted war. After they did that they signed an agreement with a few countries along with Iran and Iraq so far Japan has asked for North and South Korea to help them with their conquest to bring order into the world as they want hero's all of the continents. North Korea instantly denied it but South Korea accepted it which made North Korea look at them as to how crazy they are and soon the leader of North Korea winked at them and slips them a letter telling them to tell the Americans about it. After they got the message the leader of North Korea see what they were up to and nodded. Soon after the leader left as they wants to join forces with America when the time comes when they really didn't need to due to them already being allies to begin with.