Preparations,wedding,WW3 preparations (end of S1)

Right now in the village of the Midoriyas everything is being prepared as Izuku and Momo were told not to do anything since it's about them. As the village was preparing for the wedding ceremony Izuku and Momo were trying out their dress and suit. During the time that all of this happened the hero's back in Japan has decided that enough was enough as they started planning on going over on how to take over America as they have other countries who hates America (including the village) and they started with invading them. Right now they have gathered weapons and ammo and use their quirks as a last resort if something happens to their weapon.

Back with the Midoriya village as they don't know that a war is coming which seems to be residing to the WW2 they are having a wonderful time as they know that their future leaders are getting married luckily for them that the near War is gonna be within a year or so. Now it was time for the wedding as everyone was watching from around the village they even watching at home as the wedding was outside near the church and the city council on the other side of the church.

As the wedding started Momo came down the aisle as she see the flower girl and ring bearer which was her kids Eri and Kota. As she made it Hisashi had married them off as both said I do and soon they kissed as they made their marriage official. Every one one in the village cheered for the new wedded couple as and soon everyone went to the venue. As everyone was having a good time a certain person came which made Momo cry as she saw her mother Yor come in and she ran to her and hugged her as she hugs back.

Momo: mama you came!!

Yor: I know I'm sorry I missed the wedding sweetie.

A//N: Yor adopted Momo in this Au her parents were abusive to her which made her join the military sorry that I forgot about that part in Momo mini bio if I made it and also Yor inspired Momo to go to the military as she already met Izuku at the age if 17 when Izuku came and asked Yor about Momo joining. Yor maiden last name is Yaoyorozu by the way just so you guys know.

Momo: where have you been Mama?

Yor: oh I've been in New England I was needed there but I must say Momo you look so beautiful in your wedding dress.

Momo: thank you mother

As a guy with blonde hair saw how beautiful Yor was as he couldn't help himself and walks his way to them as Momo saw him and told Yor that there's a good looking guy coming there way.

Momo: and by the way mama be cool ok.

Yor: ok

As the guy made it Momo have him the go ahead as he blushed harder.

Loid: h-hello there my lady you look mighty fine today how's your day?

Yor: oh I'm good thank you for asking I'm Yor Yaoyorozu.

Loid: I'm Loid forget do you have any plans this weekend I would love to know you more?

Yor: no I don't hit anything I'm this weekend I don't mind going with you what day exactly?

Loid: this Friday I heard there's a festival of the new wedded couple as you know they are going on their honeymoon.

Yor: sure you do know that I have a daughter right?

Loid: that I do you raised her to be a fine Young Lady

As Momo came back over and gave Yor the bouquet as she blushed along with Loid.

Momo: when the time is right mother ok

Yor: Momo

As she see that she's leaving to going back  to her husband as Loid chuckles as the mother daughter relationship.

Yor: I'm sorry about my daughter this is the first time I got something like this.

Loid: never been on a relationship before?

Yor: no I've been to focus on raising her I never got a chance to date any guy will you be the first.

Loid: sure and besides your not the only one with a child.

As Yor saw a young girl with pink hair eating peanuts as she is enjoying the venue.

Yor: ohhh I see she's pretty

As they continue talking both Izuku and Momo left for their honeymoon and soon a day after Hisashi saw a flash warning of a war that is brewing up as he went to the President who also saw it as well.

President: I'm sure you saw that right Hisashi?

Hisashi: yes I have seen the flash so you think that there's a war coming.

President: no doubt about it right now if anything happens we will be prepared for it.

Hisashi: me too if it does I hope that my daughter in law doesn't get pregnant to soon.

President: same here if she does I'll have my best General as your son second in command if the both of you are ok with it.

Hisashi: thank you but soon enough it's gonna be his decision not mines.

President: oh? Is he gonna be the Head of the Valhalla?

Hisashi: yes sir I believe that my son is ready question is are you ready for my son to be your second in command of this country?

President: yes I am..... you know it's crazy I've watched him grow up to become a fierce person and now that he's commander he becomes even more fierce his usual don't think I didn't know about the meeting you had with the hero's in Japan we might be looking at a 3 world war.

Hisashi: I'm sure that Izuku and the military including the Quad is ready.

President: I hope so Hisashi this country depends on them.

Hisashi: even if the country is invaded by them we will prevail and have them under our foot like before in WW2 they fucked up by attacking us they should learn when not to cause a second mistake that we allies have to clean up.

President: just know we don't have the Russians on our side for this it would be a miracle if they were again.

Hisashi: this time if we are allies like we once was I'm sure that we won't make the same mistake like we did at the end of  WW2.

President: may God help us all.

As he said that he looked out of the White House along with Hisashi.

Back in Japan they been trying to get allies on their side so that they can get the drop on America. Due to All might stupidly both Germany and Russia had declined to help both them, Iran,Iraq. Great Britain has denied to be their ally due to being America Ally along with the Polish along with Germany but due to All might threaten them they simply already had their mind made up on helping the ally nation (WW2 ally nation except for Russia). In Russia Nezu tried his hardest as they heard about what they done. The President of Russia had been thinking of making amends with America and wants to put the past behind them.

That's the end of Season one