Meeting

Right now the hero's are having a meeting about getting Izuku back but using both Kota and Eri. The thing with that is Kota and Eri is with Izuku at the Midoriya Village along with the WWPC. During the time once Izuku brought his children back to his village Kota aunts and uncle left with the as they had enough of the fake hero's being around since no one else wanted to be real hero's after Izuku was taken to prison it was the last straw. Right now they are having a wonderful life in the village as they are getting paid extra as a noble...... a noble. Once everything in their life was completed they care not once for everyone in Japan as they are living the life as citizens of the Midoriya village.

Right now Izuku and Momo are with their children having a family outing. Soon Sky and Skylar appeared getting the attention of both Izuku and Momo as they showed respect to the couple.

Izuku: at ease twins tell me why are you 2 here?

Skylar: Lady and Sire Midoriya needs you they say it's urgent.

Momo: me and Izu or just Izu?

Sky: both of you we were told that this is a meeting for the 2 of you plus Lady and Sire Midoriya.

Izuku: ok then this must be important if they want us Eri,Kota do what Aunt Sky and Skylar say ok?

Kids: ok

As they left and put on their uniforms and went to the town hall. As they made it the officers opened the doors for the 2 as they walked in they see both Inko and Hisashi as they waited for them.

Izuku: you needed us Mother Father?

Hisashi: yes um where are the children Eri and Kota?

Izuku: they are at home why?

Hisashi: good because these so called hero's said that they want the 2 to start their school that has been shut down. They are desperate to have that school open up again so that they can have hero's grow.

Izuku: *eye twitch* are they fucking serious right now they think they can get that damn school open are they forgetting that they betrayed me due to a fucking video.

Hisashi: me and you both know the answer to that question. Right now they are awaiting for us to give them both Eri and Kota.

Izuku: allow me to handle them because right now they are pissing me off.

Hisashi: someone pissed in your cereal today.

Izuku: not today father no disrespect.

Hisashi: none taken it was at the wrong time

As Hisashi turned on the monitor that was behind him as Izuku see the hero's as they see him.

Nezu: ah~ so you decided to bring Eri and Kota back to start my school again you are a kind sou-

Izuku: SHUT IT NEZU I REFUSE TO LET ME KIDS STUDY UNDER YOU..... YOU DAMN RAT DON'T YOU EVER THINK THAT ERI AND KOTA ARE SUPPOSE TO BE HEROS AND DON'T THINK THAT I DONT KNOW THAT YOU ARE PLANNING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE NOT  MINES FULLY BECAUSE RIGHT NOW I MADE SURE BEFORE YOU BASTARDS BETRAYED ME THAT THEY ARE LEGALLY MINES.

As Nezu stayed quiet as he is shocked along with the rest of the hero's. Right now they believed that if they used the children against Izuku or threatened to take him away he would listen but big they were wrong. Nezu had cursed himself as Izuku was already a step ahead of him. With those around Izuku they knew very well that Izuku is the person who takes care of people that is around him and know when to put his foot down. The next thing Nezu said had put the nail in the coffin(for now).

Nezu: LISTEN YOU LITTLE SHIT IF YOU DINT GUVE ME YOUR DAMN KIDS WE ARE GONNA FORCE YOU TO DO SO AND YOU GONNA BE OUR LITTLE BITCH YOU GOT ME.

Izuku:*sadistically smile* invade my home land and America if you want you will be starting a War against us and trust me we are gonna show you what the Russian army did back in WW2 did to the Germans and trust me you are not gonna like this not one bit. Don't say I warned you if you do Nezu.

As Izuku turns his back as the monitor turns off as all three Momo,Hisashi, and Inko was taken aback by Izuku true demeanor as a solider.

Hisashi: never thought he has a bad side that evil.

Momo: same (damnit why does he do this act so badass and ends it with walking away)

Inko: not gonna lie Hisashi this is you when you're in a bad mood you know that right?

Hisashi: but his gotten a little worst j don't know if I should be proud or happy that my son is taking his family serious but uh that wasn't the only thing I needed him for General go get your Commander.

Momo: yes father

As she left to go get him apparently she got to him. As they came back Hisashi told him also that he wants him to take over the village either before or after his wedding with Momo and soon Izuku decided to become after he gets married as Hisashi and Inko approved since he chose so quickly as Momo agree since she was waiting for him to choose since she does have an option on what to do first and mostly waited so Izuku can choose either one at the end of it Momo knows that she's gonna be in the position with Izuku as Lady Midoriya first or getting married and then be Lady Midoriya for her it was a win win for her.

During the time after the meeting Nezu couldn't stand getting rejected and he started planning on how to get back the kids so he can make them his slaves and have them be hero's. Nezu thinking that he's bluffing and that he wouldn't start a war with him and so he has started to plan deep that would cause him and the hero's of Japan their lives.

That's the end of this chapter