MV invaded

It's been 2 months since the Allies joined forces especially Russia since it was a breaking news to the people of America and the village itself. Right now it's been a quiet night as almost everyone is asleep including Izuku and Momo. As the night progressed Izuku woke up to go get something to drink as he heard sounds as he hears his people's crying in pain and soon the alarm sounded which work up Momo and the kids as they look for Izuku who ran in to see them in a bit of panic.

Izuku: *stern* Momo we been invaded we need to get the kids out of here before they get here.

Momo: ok what are we gonna do personally once we do that?

Izuku: we are gonna see-

As Izuku froze as he closely listens to who was out there as he put a finger to his mouth as he bring them as they follow him to a wall where they can hide under the window. What they hear is hero's who is all in for Nezu were talking and saying that they are glad that they get to rape and kill. Izuku grew mad that his people was raped and killed and soon after those who worked for nezu walked away not caring who was in his home. Soon Izuku brought his family to a cellar which led ti the city hall as they made it Izuku came from the cellar as a gun was pointed at him as he saw that it was Skylar who did it but soon she lowered her weapon.

Skylar: sorry about that sir

As she helps him and his family up as Izuku see that some are wounded as some of the family is crying that they lost their family.

Izuku: where are the others?

Skylar: either fighting, saving or dead by now.

Soon there's a knock on the door and soon they checked to see and saw a few Marine and Army rangers at the door and they see that it's not their enemy.

Izuku: sure to be sure flash

Army ranger: thunder

Marine: thunder

As Izuku opens the door as they came in which kinda shocks Izuku as to why they eMate here but was happy to see that they are here.

Izuku: what brings you here I know I didn't send it reinforcements yet which reminds me Momo do it now before we lose more of our people.

As Momo nods and flipped a switch which got to the President as he saw it and soon sent the military to back up the village.

Army ranger: sir to why we are here we heard screaming and and the siren alarm so most of us came to aid you guys.

Izuku: thank God that you guys came.

Marine: sir just to let you know you lost half of the village when we showed up. 

Izuku: met anyone as they kill or attempted to kill my people?

Army ranger: yes sir they are our people as well considering that they are living in your village we are one as a untied front village or not.

Izuku: I appreciate you doing that for me and my people I will not forget that.

As they nodded so far after the rest of the Quad made it back to the city hall Izuku started talking.

Izuku: ok thanks to the Army and the Marines being here from different states which I still appreciated the help but right now Japan has started war with us I don't know who else other then South Korea secretly helping us turning on them we need to be careful with how they are doing things. My wife Momo has already alerted the President of the invasion which I'm sure he sent more reinforcements but now that this certain creature has come a long way of living and now he has to deal with me personally.