0.3

" Come on bro, give me her address

" Come on bro, give me her address." I was just signing off on some properties that I had just purchased. Time to do some building in this area.

" Hell nah! You want her address? You ask Lo! You aren't getting me into any type of trouble with my woman." I shook my head. I can't believe my brother after all of these years won't help me.

" Nigga, Lo has your balls..."I couldn't even finish because he interrupted me.

" Nah, mufucka! You're on your own. I don't care what you say." Chubbs says.

" Bro...."

" No...." I laughed because I knew he wasn't going to give in.

" Aight, whatever. What are you getting into tonight?" I asked while finishing up.

" Taking my lady out. You have practice this weekend don't you?"

" Yea, plus I'm working with the youngin from Calvert Hall. He's going to be practicing with us for the weekend."

" Aight, cool. Got some potential, huh?" Chubbs asked.

" Bro, you don't even know. He's only in the 10th grade right now. He just turned 16 and he's the best in the state. They won't put him in the top category because all focus is on these seniors. I wish I had listened to J earlier but what can I do." I looked at my business phone to see a client calling. A client that I definitely wasn't expecting anytime soon. I smiled while putting my phone down.

" Hold on Chubbs."

" Yup."

" Aubrey Graham speaking."

" Hello, Mr. Graham."

" Ms. Dalton, what can I do for you."

" Well, I was wondering if we could set up a dinner meeting for next Friday? I have some things that I need to discuss with you." She says. Her voice, man.

" Uh, yes I'm free next Friday." Actually, I wasn't. That Friday was Chubbs little get-together at his crib. I guess it's a game night or some shit. I'll show up after my dinner with Ms. Dalton.

" Well, I'll send you details for dinner. Do I text you on this number or....."

" I'll get you my personal number, Ms. Dalton."

" You can call me Mya."

" Well make sure to call me Aubrey." I then gave her my number.

" Ok, Aubrey. We'll be in touch." We said goodbye and hung up. I stared at my phone with a smirk.

" Oh so after you got mad about me not wanting to invite you to the crib, you're going out with some Ms. Dalton? Who the fuck is that?" He laughed.

" Chill bro, I'll be at your crib after. I have to handle some business."