0.2

"Lauren still doesn't fuck with me?" I smirked while Chubbs and I chilled

"Lauren still doesn't fuck with me?" I smirked while Chubbs and I chilled. It's been 2 months since Lauren's party.

" Fuck nah, Nigga! She was mad at me because of your dumb ass." He shook his head while turning his attention to the game that was on. It was Friday night and surprisingly I didn't feel like going on out. I had a busy week and just wanted to relax.

" My bad, bruh." I chuckled.

" You just be saying anything." He shook his head.

" I mean I didn't mean anything by it. I was just being honest? Fuck it! Every time I see Baby she looks at me like she wants to stab me."

" She does want to stab you. But I'm having something at the house next week, I shouldn't invite your ass because I know Lo is going to be in my ass. She definitely going to invite April and her other girls."

" Nigga? How aren't you going to invite me? Your brother? That's fucked up." I laughed.

" Nigga, you don't know what to say out of your mouth."

" Chubbs we've been boys since playground days and you're going to let some bitch determine if you're going to invite me to YOUR house? Nah, ya pussy whipped ass." I waved him off and lit my blunt.

" Nigga chill on calling her a bitch. I know you weren't calling my girl a bitch." I just ignored him and picked up my phone. I scrolled through IG seeing a clip of a player I had my eyes on. Man, this youngin was nice as fuck. I definitely need him on my team. I'll invite him out to some practices with my team. See where his mind is as far as school.

" Man, she'd be ideal for you though. She is in real estate too. Making her own money bruh, you wouldn't have to worry about that other shit like with these other females out here. Only on IG looking bad and shit. That's all they have."

" Ain't nothing wrong with that. If that's how you make your money....." I shrugged.

" But you said she's in real estate too? Maybe I can bring her over to ADG." I looked up from my phone.

" Nah, she owns her own."

" Well damn, I do like that!" I smiled. He shook his head.

" Well, you fucked that up!" I laughed.

" Well, maybe I can make it up to her." I went back to my phone to continue to look at the highlight videos.

" Shit ain't going to be easy."

" I'm willing to work." He looked at me.

" We'll see."

The Next Day

I walked into the gymnasium with my hood on just so I wouldn't distract these players. A couple of guys practicing. A few of the assistant coaches were talking. One noticed me and nodded.