0.5

A couple of weeks later

The last couple of weeks I have been super busy with work. I barely saw my child but I knew he was good and I knew where he was at all times. I haven't talked to any of my girls or Chris at all. They've called but I just didn't have time. Today is Saturday and Zo doesn't have a game and I'm free. Plans were made to finally meet Coach G. We were going out to dinner to discuss plans for Juanzo as far as college. Zo is set on UTUC. Klay had been trying to get in contact with me. Leaving me messages asking if we could meet up. He's also been texting me asking for Zo's number. I can't reply because I feel like he's up to something. Zo told me that he talked to Coach G about it, which surprised me. He says that Coach G sees situations like these with fathers a lot. I just don't want my son hurt in any way by Klay.

As I was getting ready for today, the doorbell rang. I looked at my phone and saw it was a delivery. What did I order? I thought to myself as I walked downstairs. Don't tell me this is what I think it is again... This would be the fourth time since the first. I opened the fourth and smiled.

" Hi, delivery for April Phillps, please sign here." I sighed for the package and he handed it to me before walking off. I closed the four and walked into the kitchen.

" Again, Ma? Who is this nigga?" Zo said while he was typing on his Macbook.

" Mind your business, Zo!" I grinned and opened the box to see a cute teddy bear holding flowers. Oh my gosh, this is so cute.

" Now we getting teddy bears? Nah

" Now we getting teddy bears? Nah.." Zo shook his head and pulled out his phone.

" It's cute."

" Whatever! Aye, look at this! Y'all know my moms but she keeps getting flowers sent to her. Now she's getting teddy bears. Who is sending her this? It better not be any of you dusty niggas from my school!" I waved him off and laughed

" Boy please, these are not from any of your little friends." He held his phone up and I could see that he was on Instagram.

" Nah, ma! I need to meet this nigga." I laughed and opened up the note.