Chapter 8: Finally Fell In Love

Krystal's POV:

I wake up the next morning realizing I'm naked and not wearing my mask. I panicked as I felt around for it. When I sit up I get greeted with a splitting headache that causes me to close my eyes and rub my head. I look over and see Konig laying next to me naked as well and he too didn't have his mask on.

"Oh shit!"

I search for my clothes and my mask and when I finally find everything I rush to the bathroom and stare at myself in the mirror. I'm covered in hickeys in various spots of my body. I turn away from the mirror and sit on the ground panicking and trying to make sense of the situation. Trying my best to come to a conclusion as to why I woke up the way I did. I realized there was no other logical explanation. Me and Konig had sex the night before.

"Did I really drink THAT much?"

The headache returning reassured those thoughts. I then hear a knock on the door. I panic and cover myself with a nearby towel and I put my mask on.

Konig: "Hey can I come in?"

"Oh! Um uh sure just give me one moment!'

I jump into the shower and without thinking I still have my mask on.

"Okay come on in."

I said nervously.

I heard the door crack and then shut behind him. I can see his outline through the shower curtain. I figured since I'm already in here I might as well shower I guess. I place my mask to the side and start conversing with Konig who stood only a few feet away from where I was showering.

Konig: "So uh last night was pretty...eventful."

I paused for a moment as I was still trying to remember what had happened the night prior.

"Oh yeah? How so?"

I tried to casually play off me not remembering a thing last night by asking this so I can discreetly figure out what all went down.

Konig: "Well for starters, that was probably the best sex I have ever had."

The moment the word sex left his lips, memories of last night came rushing back. At first one by one and then all at once. From me performing oral on him, to him going down on me as well. They way he dirty talked me throughout it all. I couldn't tell if it was the water that was making my body feel this hot or if the flashbacks of last night were. I assumed it was both. I realized I hadn't responded to Konig's statement and all I could muster back was,

"Oh yeah? Likewise."

Konig: "You honestly have the best tasting pussy I have ever had the pleasure of eating."

Although I was unable to see his face I could tell he was smiling while he said this. I stayed quiet as he went on.

Konig: "...and that mouth of yours, oh that sweet mouth of yours."

As the hot water continued to hit my back, I put a hand behind my neck and smiled.

"Oh yeah? Tell me more."

Konig: "I'm so honored I was finally able to see your beautiful face."

As he said this I dropped my bar of soap and looked over to the edge of the tub where my mask was. The shower curtain began to rustle and before I could fully react he was already opening it. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and covered the lower half of my face with it as he stared at me, maskless as well. I froze when we made eye contact.

Konig: "Mind if I join you?"

Before I could fully answer he was already starting to get into the shower with me.