Chapter 5: Pretty Pinned Down

Krystal's POV:

We got to the announcement board in the common area and it said that today's training was something along the lines of taking down your opponent with only your body. No weapons.

"Oh so kinda like wrestling I guess huh? This should be fun."

Narrator:

Konig was excited to hear that they would be allowed to use only their bodies and no weapons. It meant they would be able to get even closer to each other, using leverage and techniques to take each other down. He was ready to show her what he could do and hoped that she would admire him for it. They walked together to the gym where there was a big padded area to see other soldiers stretching and warming up with their partners preparing for training.

Krystal's POV:

"I guess me and you are partners for this. I know I'm a lot smaller than you but don't hold back and take things easy on me because what's the fun in that?"

Konig: "I don't think I could hold back if I tried."

"Heh I like your confidence."

We got into position and got into our starting battle stances.

"You ready?"

Konig: "Couldn't be anymore ready than I already am even if I tried."

Narrator:

He was so excited to get started and ready to take her down and see what kind of techniques she knew. He watched her crack her neck and smiled, admiring every muscle that tensed as she prepared herself.

Krystal's POV:

I jumped up and down to prepare myself and as soon as the bell dinged I ran towards Konig. I jumped and used my right leg to go across his throat and pull him backwards. When we both fell back I positioned my legs to both be around his throat to choke him. He hit the ground to tap out. I stood up and smiled and brushed myself off and held my hand out to help him up.

Narrator:

He was surprised to be taken down so quickly but he couldn't help but smile as he felt her thighs on him. He stayed down, letting her feel the victory and to give his neck and back a break.

Konig's POV:

I took her hand to pull myself up and groaned.

Krystal: "I hope I didn't hurt you too bad."

"Don't worry I'm okay. That was impressive."

She panted.

Krystal: "Thanks, I try."

"And you succeeded."

She took a drink of water and came back over.

Krystal: "Your turn to take me down, don't hold back now. Because trust me I sure didn't."

"You got that right." I laughed.

I got into position, when the bell dinged we walked in a circle facing one another as I tried to figure out a opening to use to my advantage. I decided I would rush towards the middle and grab her by the waist and then throw her down from there. As I did this we both hit the ground and I grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head as she squirmed. Oddly enough I liked seeing her like this. While lost in my dirty thoughts she brought her leg up and kicked me in the stomach making me fall back and gasp as it had knocked the wind out of me. She walked over looking down at me and shook her head. She then helped me up. This whole ordeal made me even more attracted to her. When I stood back up she high fived me.

Krystal: "Well that was fun."

"Y-yeah it was wasn't it?"

Krystal: "Why don't we go downtown to this new smoothie place that just opened up? I could honestly use something like that right now to cool off."

"Sounds good, I'm ready whenever you are."