chapter 13- can I come over?

Sherlock's POV:

Finally!! Finally we would go home today. I didn't need to pack my things because I never unpacked them. So I lay on my bed and solved another case. It was easy- A drug had killed the woman, suicide. After a few minutes I also found out why she had killed herself. I sighed: Too easy.

Finally my dad called me, "Sherlock!! We're going, come on!" I jumped off the bed, grabbed my bag and hurried to get into the car. "Do you have everything?" my mother asked me, I nodded a little annoyed and sat down at the very back.

The music playing on my headphones was at full volume and I could still hear Gregor snoring. I looked at my phone: 3am. That's why everyone slept. Dad didn't sleep because he was driving and I didn't sleep because sleeping was boring, I could still sleep after I'm dead.

Sometime around 6am I got a text from John:

(6:07am) You're finally coming back!

My face stayed rigid but inside I was giggling. I answered:

(6:08am) Yeah, why are you actually awake, my dear Watson?

(6:10am) are you teasing me again?? Could not sleep.

I snorted, he knew I was teasing him, but I loved to tease him.

(6:11am) Kind of

(6:12am) I don't care, as long as you come back

(6:13am) There are still 5 hours... So go back to sleep John, i'm not running away from you.

(6:14am) mhhhh, okay bye xx

(6:14am) bye, my dear watson

I looked out the window and entered my mind palace..
"Why do you feel it?" I looked to my left: James Moriarty. He had killed my dog, Redbeard, I didn't know why but I hated him. "You don't love Sherly...no, but why John. He's just like everyone else..." Moriarty cocked his head and thought, "Aren't you a freak anymore...No...I thought you were the one who was only married to his work...Or Don't" I shook my head, turn around, the only thought was: run, so I ran out. Out Moriarty's door, into John's. My body relaxed as I was in my space for him.

(Probably 2 hours later)

I opened my eyes again. I was in the same position as before, looking at the display...2 hours. 3 more hours and then I could see John again. John... Was Moriarty right? Did I turn into a helpless person with feelings...? No, no, no I pushed the thought out of my head as fast as I could. John was different from the others. He understood me...or did he even know me...I growled internally. Away with all the questions Sherlock!

And after 3 hours of agony, we finally turned onto our street and I could see mine and John's apartments. It was a quick process: everyone woke up, I took my bag upstairs. Took everyone else's bags and said goodbye because my parents were going with Mycroft and- Graham...? Anyway, to a fancy restaurant with Mycroft's boyfriend.

I sighed as I lay down on my bed and got my phone out of my pocket: (A new message from John ♡):

(11:21am) Can I come over??

I smiled a little excitedly and thought for a moment...my room looked awful- never mind it was John so I quickly replied:

(11:26) yes, I was waiting for this question..

After a few minutes I heard the doorbell ring: John. It sounded silly, but I squealed with delight and sprinted down. I ripped the door open and there he was John Watson my boyfriend. He grinned so broadly and hugged me a little stormily.

"heyy" I said giggling but wrapped my hands around his waist and pressed my head into his shoulder "You're finally back..." John whispered happily. I took a few steps back with him in my arms and nudged the door shut with my foot.

John's Pov:

Finally MY Sherlock was back. I felt so safe in his arms. After a while we let go but his hands stayed around my waist. Then he lowered his head a little and kissed me. It was the best feeling in weeks! I loved the way his lips felt against mine, it all just felt right.

After maybe 20 minutes we were in his room, I was literally sitting on top of him, cuddling my back against his chest. His arms held me pressed against him. And then he laid his head on my shoulder. I twitched so much because, well, my stepfather had gotten a little drunk yesterday, but I didn't want to be a burden to Sherlock.

"Are you okay? You twitched like that?" he asked, raising his head a little. "Nothing I'm okay, I just- got stuck on a door and yes my shoulder hurts just a little bit" I lied. Sherlock sighed "John I know when you lie but if you don't want to talk about it that's ok"

I sighed and rolled over so my head was under his chin. "I just didn't wanted to bother you" I mumbled.

Sherlock pulled me closer:"You could never annoy me, John, you are my everything and I really care about you!" As I hear these words, something shined in my eyes: happiness? relief? I didn't know. "Thank you Sherlock" I said, not in a whisper tone but quiet.

After a while Sherlock jumped up, pulling me with him. I chuckled:"What's up?" He put me on my feet and said proudly:"Soooo, you're boyfriend watched one of these...romantic movies and bringing me some ideas to do. Let's have a picnic date!" I blinked and stared at him. I looked out of the window:"That's very sweet of you, Sherlock, butttt have you look outside for a second?" He looked, "It's snowing non stop" he shrugged. Then moves his face closer to me and said very clearly:"I. don't. care!" I bursted into laughing:"If you want to, let's do it!"

Sherlock, exciting like a little kid, got some blankets, a cake that was in the fridge and something to drink. He stuffed everything into his backpack and happily pulled me out of the house.

I groaned, it was way too cold to even set foot outside the house. But if it made Sherlock happy... I searched for his coat pocket, finding it, I put my hand in it. Sherlock followed suit and our hands locked in his coat pocket. "It's way to cold" I tried to protest, but it was too late.

We arrived at the park, and Sherlock got a 'comfortable place', he said, and spread the blanket. Then he sat on it and waved me over.

I groaned, but smiled:"You are an idiot!" He shrugged.

I ended up between Sherlock's Leg's, my legs pulled up my chest, Sherlock hugging me from behind. "It's cold." I said after a long silence. It was quit again, before we break out into laughing. "Should we go home again?" Sherlock asked out of breath, from the laughing. "Bloody damn yes!!" I decided and we made our way back home again, laughing.

Before we reached Sherlock's Home, I stopped him. "When you watched so many romantic movies, why don't you kiss me under we sky, in a rom-" I was cut off by some soft lips, literally crushing onto mine. It was kind of romantic. And I loved it! I loved him!

~

that's it